Story # 42: The Alpha's Possession

AUTHOR: Mind_Blown

------

PLOT:

"My first instinct will always be to protect you." Nora Myers despises werewolves for murdering her mother. So, what happens when she encounters an Alpha who claims she's his mate?

------

REVIEW:

WARNING: This will be very honest. All of my pent up frustration will show in this Review. I'd probably be the Nora here except the curses.

So first, the only good things about the whole Story. There isn't a lot actually. But this is the first different Wolf genre I've read. It has Hunters which is new and the red-eyes (that are not actually Alphas) and how even the Alpha can't control himself during full moon (w/c is rare). I think I'm only listing this as a good thing because it's something new for me but I actually don't think (logically) it's a good thing. It's such a waste really. And I've read comments which I don't do and I did comment which is rare but... I was just fracking disappointed. Ya, that one comment was right, waste of time.

SPOILERS: Please read them to learn your lesson. :D

The Ending is full of frackloads. You know I would rather she did die in the End or Drew, I don't know. Instead of her living and becoming red-eyes. And that term is like fruitload, really? Red-eyes. I can buy a contacts with red-eyes. The story dragged. It feels like read a dirty book with a lead that has a such dirty mouth. I have never met a girl who curses like it's the first words she learnt. A girl with a dirty mouth, such a dirty mouth. And it says a lot because I love cursing but with the right time and in the right moment not because cursing is like the next Justin Bieber in my mouth. And she's a girl! Disappointing. And why the Title the Title? It didn't even revolve around the Alpha? It was just about Nora and Nora and Nora and Nora. I'd have to have a lot of patience if I were Drew. They didn't even do anything except getting to know each other in basics. It's not kidergarten, with the way she curses. Other than the story dragged, it was... really actually okay and interesting but why just why do you do that? It was just 99.9% disappointment Drew wasn't there I'd be rolling my eyes and say, "What the fuck? 5M reads?".  It will feel like reading that Story that I hated the most in Wattpad. I'm so happy I didn't pay a cent or I would sue some ass just to get my money back for your Story. You tricked a lot of readers, and I may cross the line but you actually don't deserve that 5M reads. That's a lot of crap (get it? XD).

Can you actually see how long that was? This isn;t evne sexual frustration just because I didn't any action. This is just pure frustration and irritation.

Lastly, the semi-sequel. I have a question:

1. You said it's a sequel about Caine's brother. How can it contain Nora and Drew if Ryker didn't even appeared on the First? Will he magically appear as well?

2. Is the Sequel just a figment of your smartness to sell readers a Story that won't answer our question? Because believe it or not if you're only writing the Sequel to attract readers then don't expect me cause you can't sell shit like that anymore.

3. Can you actually explain yourself?

If your answer is actually to read the Sequel.... bullshit.

And lastly, I can guess your Ending when it comes to Drew and Nora.

They'll live happily ever after. With a breeded kid that is half-wolf, half-red-eyes, half-witch, half-human. And oh let me guess it has to be a boy and you'll name it Sebastian. But of course along the way Nora and Drew will face the fact that Drew has to accept the fact that his mate is a red-eye and Nora has to confront her Demons as a red-eye! Oh wait, where does Ryker and Emma go in between all this.

I'll end this with your favourite word.

Bullshit.

Ironic isn't it? :)

------

So this would end my honest review. It's because I haven't read anything new and the first Story I read that is new became an utterly big disappointment and will be deleted as soon as I reviewed it. If someone asks me to turn this down, I'd understand. I do write myself and to read this kind of things does not make a writer feel like writing at all. But you have to understand, readers devote and they invest emotion to every Story they read and instead of making them feel better, you just sometimes give them a reason to stop. I might pause again after this. I need to get this Story out of me before I start anew. I won't be able to concentrate at all. I'm not overall happy because I haven't updated in a while and this is what you guys would read? I'm not happy. For the first time a Story made me feel bad at myself. I'm so unhappy by the outcome of what I have invested for two days. This is just a disappointment.

Jouiy.