Story #57: Tainted Hearts Series

Author: Lylah James

------

PLOT:

The Mafia and His Angel Part 1 (Link: https://www.amazon.com/Mafia-His-Angel-Tainted-Hearts-ebook/dp/B0744PDLVZ/ref=la_B07467DZ6M_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1514528407&sr=1-2)

 Alessio...

Cold. Ruthless. Killer. I am respected and feared by all.

I wasn't put on this earth to love or be loved. I was put here to wipe out every last member of the damn Abandonato mafia, to pay them back for my mother's death.

When I find a strange girl hiding, beaten, under my bed, I don't let her live out of compassion. She's a trinket, my plaything.

Ayla...

I thought Alessio was only one more man who wanted to use me, hurt me, and throw me away. I don't know what it is to trust anymore. I can't find my heart under the pain.

Alessio found it. He touched it, and brought it alive again.

But if he discovers just how dangerous I am to him...I'll lose my life.  

The Mafia and His Angel Part 2 (Link: https://www.amazon.com/Mafia-His-Angel-Tainted-Hearts-ebook/dp/B076FV2FV4/ref=la_B07467DZ6M_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1514528407&sr=1-3)

Ayla

The darkness never truly left me. It's always there, waiting for the right moment to strike.

It's been months since I ran away from the nightmare that was slowly killing me. I ran for my life, straight into the arms of a man who I thought would be worse than the nightmare I'd left behind.

Little did I know he'd become my savior.

But my happy ending was ripped away from me in a blink of an eye. I had everything...and I lost everything.

Alessio

I didn't believe in angels. But then I saw her. I touched her. I kissed her. I made love to her.
In return, she saved my soul.

I was no longer unlovable, because my Angel found it in her heart to love me.

I had her...and then I lost her.

But I will not stop until I find her.

Even if it means starting a war and spilling the blood of everyone who gets in my way.

I will find my Angel.  

The Mafia and His Angel Part 3 (Link: https://www.amazon.com/Mafia-Angel-Part-Tainted-Hearts-ebook/dp/B077BPCM6H/ref=la_B07467DZ6M_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1514528407&sr=1-1)

Ayla

My wings were ready to fly, but he clipped them. Feather by feather, until I had nothing left.

Then my savior came.

He waged a bloodbath to find me. He loves me. He wants his Angel to be free.

But how can I fly again when my wings are broken?

Alessio

This war isn't over. If he thought he could break her and just disappear, he was wrong. I am going to find him and break him like he broke her.

I made a vow to my Angel.

I promised to let her fly...I promised to save her soul.

And I never break my vows.  

------

Review:

This has been long overdue. It has been months since I've read this both on Wattpad and Amazon. Although I like the Wattpad Version better just because there are bonus chapters (that has been removed after this was Published which I wish was not). Just a note though that I am writing this with my brain cause I don't have glasses on I am typing with a wireless keyboard so I cannot see for the life of me.

At first I though that this was too dark for my liking. Darker than Fifty Shades. There are some parts that I have to skip cause I cannot read them. But I love it cause this is the type that is pure no bs. I am not sure up to this date how Ayla can or have survive that for the matter cause I know I cannot. Not even for my own sanity.

I was happy that this was Published and as soon as I had found out I had to pre-order it cause that is how much I love it. I have the three Parts on Amazon.

This is not the type that anyone would consider that deep cause the story is deep enough. The writing is I would say something typical that you can read everywhere on Wattpad but be surprised for the Story. Just the Story is enough.

To be honest I didn't expect anything from something like this type of Stories. For me everything I've seen on Wattpad that has this genre is too cliche and should not be too surprising anymore. The writing style as well is not something to really say but... the Story men. It will hook you like you have your favourite food being serve and you're drooling .

This was supposed to be reviewed a looooong time ago but I didn't have the courage just because I think I won't be able to say so much just because there is a lot of things happening.

Just think of it like this. Would you spend your hard earned money on a shitty food, clothes, gadget, book anywhere? If the answer to this question is a big HELL NO then this is worth it. You won't spent hours of your time reading something you don't like.

I am planning on purchasing a Hardbound copy of this next year along with other Books from Wattpad Authors. This is the only way I can truly say Thank You, I had survived 2017 because of this, them.

I am not sure who said this but I remember she's an Author from Wattpad. She mentioned that Authors don't get paid a lot even if they get Published. Reviewing their Stories from where they are being sold to is the best way to thank them. I had reviewed this Book on Amazon with 5 Stars, Didn't even think twice. Do the same. Support Authors.(smile)

------

Rating:

Is this a question? 10 out of 10

------

This might be my last for 2017 and I might post at the first of January if I have the time, Anyways, Thank you to those readers. This has been a very fruitful 2017 just because I had reviewed, read and spent so much on Books. To be honest, this is the reason how I survived.