Story # 36: Loving Blackmail

AUTHOR: kylekay

------

PLOT:

What Ruxin Novak wants he gets by any means necessary. When he finds himself wanting sweet innocent Eva Thorpe, he resorts to blackmailing her. With every second he spends with her he feels more drawn to her. With a new possessive fake boyfriend Eva finds herself getting lost in her feelings for Ruxin. Will she see him as the cold hearted person everyone else says he is or find the real man beneath it all?

------

OPINION:

I mean everything turned out well but WTF happened to the Ending? Really. I am all serious. That has to be the worst out of worst Ending I have ever read. I have contemplated not Reviewing it because of the Ending but... it was such a really, really, really, really, fun and awfully good Story. I laughed and almost cried and it took me less than a Day. Maybe 10 hours in total to read it. I'm not obssessed but it was such a good Story to begin with. I'm not really that fond with the Title but... shrugs. The Author could have done better. Do you wanna know what I envision the Epilogue will be? Well... it will go like this:

Eva Thorpe

Serena Meghan Novak. My little girl. My daughter. Two weeks after she was born, I got a go with my Dr's and told me I could go home with my little girl. She has been really easy to handle. Rarely cries, even if she does, it was because it's not Mommy and Daddy holding her. It took a while before she got used to people holding her. Speaking of her, I've decided to take a quick glance at her before going to find where my husband is, "Here is where you have been," I smiled at the sight, Ruxin with his daughter on her arms. It was always a sight to see.

"I was walking past it and I can't just ignore you," he smiles at her and lightly point her tiny nose. It earned him an endearing smile from our daughter, "She's a beauty isn't she?" I am always taken aback whenever I see the smile Ruxin gives our daughter. It's a smile of someone utterly under some kinf of trance or a magic. His eyes gleam with so much happiness. So much love for our daughter. Sometimes looking at him makes me want to cry. A blessing I could never ever be grateful enough. I have a perfect Family right here.

Walking to sit beside him on the floor with our little angel, I took a hold of her tiny arms and she looked at me with the same eyes I bore. My Mother's eyes, my Mom's eyes and now her eyes. How did I earn this? Just by coming to a Charity Event I ain't even that ecstatic to attend.

"What are you thinking about?" Ruxin gave me a moment of his attention.

"Happy that our daughter isn't blonde," I pointed out.

I have been really happy when what I saw was a dark hair on her head instead of my usual blonde. Ruxin laughs, "Mommy doesn't like blonde my Angel," he baby talked our daughter, "So... I'm not your Angel anymore?" he looks up to me with love, "No. You're my Lucky Charm. I'm so happy you gave me this much Eva. Not a moment did I ever regret coming up to you that Charity Event," he looks down Serena again, "But this one, this one is our Angel. She's our light now. She'll be the reason for everything from now on," I silently agreed with him. Since Serena's arrival, whenever Ruxin and I get into an disagreement she'll start crying like a mad baby. Her face will be all red from crying until we stop our argument and focus our attention to her and stopped quarreling as well.

"Thank Heavens I approach you that night,"

"No," I grab his face for him to look at me, "Thank Heavens you decided to blackmail me that night," and it changed everything. I guess despite him blackmailing me to him I've gained something so much more. Love.

So that's it. Maybe a little more longer but... I don't want to feel like I am stealing other people's so yeah. Maybe that is how I envision my kind of Epilogue for the two. The Story is super amazing. I also love all the characters. No bitch which is as rare as a hot guy approaching me but it was so much fun to read. I would still highly recommend this despite of the outcome of the Epilogue. Everything is as good as a chocolate chip cookie right now. You don't have to worry about getting bored or anything. No Chapters will you want to skip. But I have Wanting Jocelyn (I am a little bit nervous of that now) and Meeting Ellie on My Library now. I've finished Meeting Ellie Months ago and I think the Ending is not as good as well (Idk I don't really remember it that much as well. But I do know the characters and the Story it's the Ending I'm a little confused) seeing I did not Review it but it was a good Story as well. Still would recommend it thou. And now, I am also kind of looking at her other Stories to see if it's as good as the other three and then maybe you'd hear from me about her Story again some time soon? I think Wanting Jocelyn would be awesome actually.

This has been long but I think you should read this. One of my favourites (just ignore the Ending. :D) out of all those Non-Teen Fiction/Business Type I think this got to be second favourite. After "The Billionare Playboy's Ward". That Story is too awesome.

------

RATING:

Hm. Considering the Title and Epilogue maybe... 8.5 out 10. I would have gave it a 8.9 if it ended differently.

------

I have Officially ran out of Stories to read (that are Completed apparently)! I went mad last week and finished 5 or 6 of them but there was no Story worth until this one. Anyways, this has been long and I've wrote my fair share of what I want so I'm done until next time!

Jouilielle