Story # 40: The Heartbreakers

AUTHOR: Fallzswimmer

------

PLOT:

"When I met Oliver Perry, I had no clue he was the lead singer for The Heartbreakers. Unbeknownst to him, I was the only girl in the world who hated his music."

Since Cara's health has been deteriorating, all Stella Walter can think about is trying to cheer her sister up. Her life revolves around Cara to the point where Stella drops out of one of the country's top photography programs so she can spend what little time she has left with her sick sister.

With Cara's birthday around the corner, Stella wants to get her the perfect gift. An autographed poster of her sister's favorite boy band should do the trick. Sounds simple enough, right? But life isn't always so easy.

Not only does Stella hate The Heartbreakers because of their terrible music, but when she realizes that the cute boy she met at Starbucks is really Oliver Perry, the lead singer of the band, her life seems to spin out of control...

Will Stella be able to swallow her pride and get the autograph that she so desperately needs to make Cara happy? And will Oliver be able to show Stella how to live her own life again?

Meet... The Heartbreakers.

------

REVIEW:

So this was a surprise. I have to admit I was not that of a big fan towards My Life with The Walter Boys. I don’t remember the last time I read it and I was confused at first towards this because it has been a long time since I read it. I don’t know when was this completed? I took the chance anyways. For starters, it was not the typical Boyband Story. It was written beautifully and with so much precision towards every little thing happening in it. If ever it is going to be published, I highly suggest make it longer and a more fitting ending towards the characters. I didn’t see anything that told me Oliver and Stella’s Story and I know the title is “The Heartbreakers” it isn’t supposed to just revolved around it entirely. The Album that Stella saw before the premiere, I hope to know how that even came to life. I’m seriously curios. Courtney, the damn girl, someone should have done something. Xander felt like too left out in the Story. And I feel bad for Drew other than beating the whole band at anything he was just there you know? He’s more of like the crowd than a supporter. It feels kind of weird as well that this is kind of a Sequel that is not really a Sequel. I didn’t even review MLWTWB. Its just too short for me. It felt like everytime the Story is booming it's done and you don't even realize it. It makes you pause and look back and see if you miss any Chapters. It makes me feel like there is always something missing in some Chapters. It was still okay though. I think it was lovely but not enough to get me on my toes just you know, enough to make you stay there. What does Justin Bieber looks like with Harry Styles hair, except its blonde…? I’m sorry. Don’t imagine that if you want to sleep tonight. I’m sorry. Anyways, I’d still give this a thumbs up with a matching nod.

------

RATING:

9 out of 10 (This is a debate. I don't feel comfortable with 9 because there is still so much to offer but the writing skills, and such is so lovely to give lower than 9.)

------

Ani-Fanfiction doesn't sound good to my hearing. XD

Anyways, lovelies, I was goooone in a long while. This is the last new Story I have read. I've been re-reading. I was supposed to update last week with a list of all the Stories I have finished but still not yet reviewed and if anything rings you, you could comment if you want me to re-read and maybe a chance for a Review? I thought about it but I told myself that until the End of this Month and I'm still unable to Review anything I'd give it a go. But this came up so.... College starts in a Week more and I'm always too tired these days. I'll be checking out for new Stories before College starts so don't worry. Always thank you for the support. Hart. Hart.

Jouilielle