Chapter 17

Amber

"Hi TT baby, hi." I cooed, as I held baby j.

Treasure had just came home two days again and I've been back and forward from my house to her house cause I just can not get enough of Jayceon.

"Chris is already spoiling him sis, he won't put him down. Now every time I try to lay him down, he cries." Treasure said.

"You let him."

"Oh shut up, you and August been spoiling him too. Go spoil y'all own baby."

"No thank you." I said, handing baby j to her.

"Why you say it like that ? What's going on now ?"

"Nothing. What you mean ?"

"Liar. You better tell me now." Treasure demanded.

I sighed and looked down at my vibrating phone, seeing August calling then rejected the call, putting my phone on Do not disturb.

"See, what the hell was that about ?"

"I can't do with this shit anymore Treasure." I blurted out.

"What ? What happened ?"

"I'm so tired of waking up every morning worried about what the day is going to consist of or what's gonna happen. August constantly tells me everyday that he got this and he gonna make some happen but I haven't seen nothing. He's making shit worst. Do you know he got some of his niggas from the trap stealing million dollars worth of drugs from Don just so he can get his money back from when he held me hostage ? August is sick in the head and I don't know what to do." I said, covering my face.

"Is that why you barely be at home now ?"

"Yes Treasure. Instead of him making things better, he's taking a big turn for the worst. I can't deal with it anymore. I love August I do but I can't."

"What are you saying ?"

I sighed.
"I'm saying, I'm thinking about moving back to Houston with my mom and Adrian. I can't live like this anymore."

"Houston ? Amber your talking crazy now. You can't leave August. What about me and baby j ?"

"I'll come visit y'all every weekend. I just can't stay here."

"What about August ? You just gonna up and leave him ? You know how he acts when you leave him."

"I was just going to go home to tell him. I gotta do what's best for me. I'm not safe here and he isn't doing what he need to do instead he's making it worse."

"Think about this for a second Amber.  I'm pretty sure August knows what he's doing. Just talk to him." She explained.

"Yeah, I'm going to talk to him about me leaving." I said, grabbing my keys.
"I'll call you later."

"Your really serious about this ?" She said, walking me to the door.

I sighed
"Yeah, I am. It's to much shit I have to deal with."

"Well, just remember to call me and let me know how everything went."

"You know I will, bye stinky, TT will be back later ok ?" I said, kissing baby j forehead.
"I love you stank."

"Girl get out my house calling my son that shit." Treasure laughed.

I laughed.
"Bye best."

*

*
At the house

When I walked in the house August, the boys and a few other men I seen down at the Trap we're all sitting on the couch talking until they seen me.