Chapter 4

August

It was pitch black dark in my room , the only light dat was on was the one comin from my phone goin off. I reached over Amber who was still sleep under me and grabbed my phone. It was 5:30am and Mel sent me over five messages tellin me to bring my ass down to the Trap house now. As much as I wanted to stay in bed and sleep under Amber I knew I had to get up.

I got up quietly outta bed and took a shower. Afta doin all my hygiene stuff I went to find some clothes still not tryna wake up Amber.

Goin downstairs I seen Keyshia fucked most of my shit up. Knockin pics off da tables and walls , took the pillows off the couch. Who da fuck does dat shit ?

I shook my head and walked out da do' tryin not to slam it. When I got in my truck I called Mel.

"Aye wha da fuck goin on ?"

Mel : "Get down hea and you'll see."

"Man it betta not be no bullshit. I'm on my way."

Mel : "Ight hurry up."

Within da next 10 minutes I had made it to da trap house. Mel and a few otha niggas Tayshon , Smoke and Chris was with him as well.

When I got out I already knew da shit Mel wanted me to see. Onna front of the Trap House written in spray paint was "August is ah bitch ass nigga" , "lanky ass bitch" , and "Auggie". I automatically knew who it was.

"Ya think this all of it ? Cause its not." Mel said

I followed Mel and da otha niggas in da trap house and it was shit err'whea. Money , drugs , weed was all ova da flo'. Da clothes I leave ova hea from when I needa change was scattered all ova da place.

"Dat hoe was trippin hard last night on me." Tayshon said.

"Why y'all aint stop hea ass , y'all seen hea doin all this shit." I told them.

"Nigga dat bitch had a gun too waving it around and shit talm bout some FUCK AUGUST." Smoke said.

"Da fuck you do to dat hoe Yung ?" Mel asked me

"Mannn ian do shit but cut hea ass off cause she was trippin. I told hea ian wanna fuck with hea no mo'. She was mad Amber was ova thea and all dat shit."

"Who Amber ?" Tayshon , Smoke and Chris said in unison.

"His lady." Mel said laughing.

I smirked. "Man you playin right na , one of y'all call up some muhfuckas so they can get this shit cleaned up."

"I'm on it." Chris said.

"So what you bouta do ?" Mel asked me

"Finna pull up to this hoe crib why you wanna ride ?"

"Hell yeah."

"Ight c'mon." I told him.

Onna way ova to Keyshia crib hea phone was goin straight to voicemail me. Dat bitch had me fucked up , hoe can't be mad cause ion wana fuck with hea ass no mo'