Chapter 21

Okay y'all I been gone for a min but I'm back with another chapter 🤪

*

*

*

*

3 months later

Amber

So it's been 3 months since we've been back from the Bahamas and when I say things have been great I mean GREAT.
I am now 5 months and at my next appointment I get to see what me and August are having. I'm so excited. Every since we've been back home August really did mean his words when he said he wanted to get out the game. He been home with me almost everyday. He'll only be at the trap if Chris or Lucas needs him there. All he talks about is our baby and our wedding after I have our baby 🥴. Everything is just going great now , its actually to good to be true.

"When yo next appointment baybeh ?" August asked me.

"I told you it was this Thursday bae. You been so forgetful lately." I said as I laid Jayceon in his crib.

August and I watch him from time to time to get Treasure and Chris a little break , and so we can have more practice for when our baby us here. He is now almost 5 months and he's getting bigger and smarter everyday.

"I'm sorry love, my mind been on tryna get dis wedding togetha and da arrival of our baybeh." He said, rubbing his hands over his face.

"Stop stressing about it now." I said as I sat on his lap.
"We have more then enough time."

"I know but I want dis shit to be perfect for you, just da you like it."

"Bae let's not worry about the wedding right and let's plan our baby shower. And do you wanna have a gender reveal ?"

"Nah no gender reveal. I'm tryna know what we havin asap. So I can start buyin my little one shit." He said, rubbing my stomach.

"Okay so no gender reveal. One less thing to worry about. Baby shower will be in 2 months so we have enough time. So try to relax please."

"I'll try baybeh."

"Come in the room with me , I'll help you relax."

"Shid yeen gotta tell me twice." He said, as he stood up grabbing my hand.

"AHHHHHHHH."

Soon as we were about to lay in the bed Jayceon started crying at the top of his lungs.

"Oh wow." I said as I walked over to his crib

I picked him up and patted him on his back.

He was wide awake.

"Damn dis little nigga cock blocka huh ?" August said.

"I'm telling you." I said to August.
"Hey baby what's wrong with you ? You been so grouchy since your mama dropped you off."
I said as I walked around the room with Jayceon.

"Ain't nun wrong with him he just spoiled." August added

"As fuck."

I sat on the bed, gave him some milk and tried to rock him back to sleep.

August came and laid his head on my shoulders and rested his eyes

"You tired ?" I asked

"Little nigga did have us up all night." He laughed

"Well Treasure gonna be here to get him soon but what you gone do when our baby gets here ?"

"Shid same thang I'm doin now."