Chapter 15

August

My smirked left of my face after I seen Amber and Treasure in the door way. I looked at the lifeless nigga then back at Amber seeing nothing but fear in her eyes.

"Baybeh, watcha doin in hea ?" I asked Amber.

"Um. I was looking for you." She said nervously

I stuck my gun back into my pants as I watched Chris lead Treasure out. I grabbed Amber's hand and walked her back into the living room.

"Who was that ?"

"Who was wha baybeh ?"

"You really playing stupid now August ? Who was that and why are you doing this shit in our house ?"

"Chill, why you trippin ?"

"Why I'm tripping, August you just shot somebody in our house then you killed whoever that was where is all the food is at."

"Really ? Da food ?"

"Did you hear anything I just said ?"

"Man yeah I heard you."

"But are you listening August ?"

I sighed then put my hand over my head.
"C'mere." I said, grabbing her hand.

I led her back into the pantry and stood her in front of the lifeless body.

"Why you got me here ?"

"Look." I said, taking the bag off the man's head.

"Who is this ?"

"One of Don's niggas. Lucas caught him creepin round da house, by our room."

"Really ?"

"Shits gettin outta hands na, this nigga really got muhfuckas creepin round hea." I sighed.

"So what should we do ?"

"Honestly, I want you and Treasure to leave."

"Leave ?" She asked. "And go where ?"

I stared at her and walked her back into the living room as Lucas and the boys cleaned up the mess.

"Out of town."

"Out of town like where August ?"

"I want you ta go ta Houston with yo people and stay there for a little bit."

"And what about you ? I thought we was gonna have Treasure baby shower this weekend ?"

"Don't worry bout me and we still gonna have it befoe y'all leave."

"I'm not going anywhere without you August."

"Baybeh-"

"No August. Either your coming too or we're staying."

"Baybeh I need y'all to leave so I can deal with this shit. As long as y'all here I can't do da things I need to do cause they gone be afta you and anybody you associate with." I explained.

"I don't wanna go."

"It won't be fah long. Two weeks , three weeks max."

She looked away from me then sighed.

"What's all gonna happen ?"

"It's a lot ta explain. I just know I wanna have everything dealt with befoe y'all come back."

"When do you want us to leave ? So I can let my family know."

"If we plan da baby shower this weekend then I want y'all gone by Monday."