Chapter 19

Amber (in the mm)

"Umm Treasure I think you should slow down with the drinking."

"Sis, I am fine okay ? I'm great." Treasure said, as she chugged down another shot.

"It's time to get you home girl." Daysha said.

"No ! I'm not ready to go. Lemme have fun now."

"Imma just call Chris."

"You know what fuck Chris okay, he doesn't even know how to fuck with his peepee dick." She hiccuped. "You know when I throw it back he can't even catch it. He just eat pussy good that's why I haven't left him yet."

"Oh my God." I said, shocked by her words. "C'mon friend we gotta leave, its getting late and my man already calling me."

"Amber you need to cheat on August, you-you know after all the shit that nigga put you through bitch throw that ass back for a real nigga. Go hunty we won't say anything, right Day ?"

"Treasure girl you is tripping right now, you gonna get this girl killed."

"She ain't finna get me killed cause I'm not worried about nothing she saying, c'mon." I said, lifting Treasure up.

"You ladies need some help ?"

"Um no we're .. Fine." I said, as I examined the man.

He was about 6'4 , covered with tattoos, darkskin, very buff with teeth white as snow. He was fine but he didn't have shit on August that's for sure.

"Damn." Daysha said under her breathe.

"You sure y'all don't need any help ? Your friend look a little too drunk." He laughed.

"No we're fine. Thanks though." I smiled.

"Oooouu you cute, what's your name daddy ?" Treasure said.

"Treasure stop, you doing to much."

"Girl shut up, I just wanted the man name damn. Chris ain't here girl just shut up."

The man laughed again showing his pearly whites
"Lorenzo. And you are ?" He said referring to me.

"Why you asking for her name ? I was the one who asked your name. Anyways my name name is-is Treasure okay ? Like a Treasure chest. And this is my best friend Amber and my cousin Daysha. They got mans though but I don't just so you know."

"So whose Chris Treasure ?" Daysha asked.

"Bitch shut your damn mouth up shit. Talk to damn much for me."

"Treasure cmon we're going to get you back to the hotel. It was nice meeting you Lorenzo."

"You too babygirl. Hopefully I'll see you again ?"

"I don't think so I'm here with my boyfriend and besides I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant ? Damn you don't even look like it but shit you can't have no friends ?"

"My man wouldn't allow that, sorry."

"Can't have a friend ?, must be insecure."

"You don't know shit about my man so you can get off his dick. It was nice talking to you LORENZO."

He smirked and licked his lips.
"Nice talking to you to babygirl." He walks away.

"The fuck ? Weird ass nigga." Daysha said.

"Weird as fuck, he better be glad I ain't gone tell August cause I'm tryna enjoy this trip. You know how August gets."

"Exactly."