Chapter 11

Amber

I woke up the next morning , took a shower and did all my hygiene stuff. I was still a little sore from last night but I think I could manage.

I went into the kitchen and saw Treasure sitting at the table in her phone.

"What you doing in here by yourself ?" I asked her.

"Thank God your up , please cook breakfast I'm hungry as hell."

"I see , you slept for a long ass time. Why you didn't eat no cereal ?" I said taking out the pancake mix ,eggs and bacon.

"August hid them all from me." She frowned.
"Dumb ass."

"Don't do him." I said laughing.

"I seen his ass up last night , in here smoking when I was going to the restroom. He looked depressed as hell."

"Really ?" I said sadly.

"What you do ?" She asked.

"We had a small argument." I said, as I began to cook

"Over what now ?"

"He wants a baby Treasure like now."

"You mean now , like this very moment ?"

"Yes now. I told him I wasn't ready and it was too much shit going on and he got upset." I shook my head.

"What made him want a baby now ?"

"I have no clue , but he really wants one and I don't mind giving him one just not now."

"I feel you girl."

"Then he brought up you. I said I'm only 19 and he said Treasure 19 .. Bihhhhh."

"Damn best. You got him wrapped around your finger now."

"Oh cause you know." I said, laughing.

"You nasty bitch."

"And plus he doesn't know I'm on the shot."

"Why you didn't tell him ?"

"I don't know , he might be mad." I shrugged.
"I feel like something going on with him , he came back in bed last night and he held me so close and tight."

"He just loves you girl."

"And I love him too , more then anything but I know something wrong with him he just won't tell me."

"Find out then and Chris told me about yesterday. You was really in there when he kill that boy ?"

"Yes and it was scary as hell. August wasn't August , he had so much hatred in his eyes."

"So you just watched him stick that pipe through that boy head ?"

"What else was I supposed to do ? I told him he didn't have to do this but he didn't listen. He wasn't him , he was a totally different person Treasure and it scared me."

"Did you tell him that ?"

"No , I didn't want him mad at me. He was back to his normal self after everything."

"And I was sleep through this all ?"

"Yep , I'm surprised you didn't hear anything. Then me and Tayshon got into it."

"Chris told me. I don't like him , something off about that nigga."

"Same shit I said , I don't fuck with him. He always got some to say when it comes to me."

"He a bitch, and he ugly." She shrugged.

I laughed.
"Nah bitch for real , that's why he ain't got no girl. He lonely and now he acting salty as hell towards us. He need a bitch."