Chapter 2

Amber ( in the mm)

It's been a few days since I spoke to Treasure. She said she'll call me when she got home but never did. This was the longest we haven't spoke , I mean I knew she was upset with me but gosh .. Four days without talking ? She must be really mad. I guess I'll call her up and try to talk with her.

I took my phone off the charger on the night stand and dialed Treasure's number.

Treasure : What ?

Nice way to answer the phone for your best friend huh ?

Treasure : What you need Amber ?

Are you really still mad at me ?

Treasure : I wasn't mad at you , I'm just upset and disappointed with you.

Can't you just let me be ?

Treasure : How can I let you be when a nigga who so called "in love" with you is beating and cheating on you. And you allow it to happen Amber ! I am your best friend I can't sit and watch you go through that I can't.

I understand that I do but when I'm ready to leave I will leave.

Treasure : So you just want me to sit and watch you get beat and cheated cause that's not what I'm going to do. Take it how you want it but I care about you , and I told Demarcus and he's going to confront Jonathan today.

Oh my God why would you do that ? Now he's going be mad at me and-