Chapter 13

Amber H.

"August I know you fucking lying."
I said as I looked around our room.

"What ? I ain't feel like puttin all dat shit back in da closet." He shrugged.

"So you gonna tell me that you was too lazy to put your clothes back in the closet so you decided to scatter it all over the floor August ?"

"I was hopin when you came back home, you'll put all it up for me ?"

I looked around the room to see who he was talking too.
"Who ?"

"You Amber."

"August quit playing with me and get this shit up. You too grown for this."

"Can you just do it for me please ?"

"No August. And until you put all this back inside that closet, no sex for you." I smirked.

"You lying."

"Try me, I'll be sleeping in the other room until you decided to do what's right."

"Man really ?"

I rolled my eyes.
"Nigga yes really, I am not your maid August. Get this shit cleaned up before I beat your ass."

"Oh ok mother."

"Glad you know."
I said as I walked into the other room

I didn't plan on staying in here, I just wanted August to clean the room up cause I was not about to do that shit. So just to pass time I decided to call Treasure.

"What's the word sis ?" Treasure said as she answered the phone.

"I should hang up in your face, you acting just like Chris."

"That's my man right ?"

"And both y'all get on my nerves."

"You love us though, but anyTways how's life back home ?"

"Girrrrrl." I dragged. "August had the room a mess."

"You lying."

"Bitch I'm dead ass, clothes all over the floor. And then he was expecting me to get that shit up."

"I know he didn't." Treasure laughed.

"Yes he did. Bitch I'm in the other room relaxing, he had me fucked up already and we haven't even been here for a hour."

"August is so damn childish. But that's your baby .. daddy."

"Girl shut up. And how auntie's baby been doing since I been gone ?"

"He's actually been good. He must know your damn voice cause every since you left he haven't been as active."

"Awww." I cooed. "He miss his auntie and he's not even here yet. He gonna be a auntie baby, watch."

"Don't brag. I still can't even find a name for him. Definitely not naming him after Dee."

"Hmm, I got one but you might not like it."

"What is it ?"

"Jayceon."

"I like that."

"Really ?" I said excitedly.

"Duh, I think imma use that. Jayceon Levi, sounds good."

"What about a middle name ?" I asked.

"Think of something then let me know."

"Gotcha sis."

"Now .. When am I getting a niece or nephew ?"

"Treasure."