keith with piercings sounds hot

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Lance opened his eyes in confusion, lips wet and red and Keith just wanted to take it between his teeth.

"My ear," Keith sighed, "It got infected."

Lance frowned, worried. His hand that were on his hips moved up to his neck, craddling it softly. He gently tilted Keith's head to the side, mumbling quietly, "Let me see."

Keith flustered his eyes close when he felt fingers tucking his hair to the back of his ear, careful not to touch the infected area. Then it rubbed soft circles around his forehead, making his tense muscles relax a little.

"I'm sorry," Lance whispered and Keith opened his eyes, glaring at his boyfriend.

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself over it."

Lance didn't answer for a while, but his eyes were still glued on his ear. "Alright. Fine."

Keith grinned up at him. "Okay good. Can we go back to kissing now?"

Lance chuckled, cupping his cheeks once again and pulling him close. "Of course," he mumbled against his lips before meeting them with his.

------

After they made out for a while on different places. First standing up, then Lance carried him to the sofa then they went to his room then they went to the kitchen because Keith got hungry. And now they were back in the sofa, the TV on on medium volume as Keith sat comfortably on Lance's lap while the brown haired boy place soft kisses on his neck, making Keith squirm, giggling whenever it tickled.

"Did you go to the doctor yet?" Lance mumbled, cold hands playing with Keith's shirt, slowly going inside and feeling the smooth skin.

Keith hummed, leaning back against him more.

"Did you put the ointment already?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I can't."

"You can't?"

"I don't know how and I'm scared," Keith admitted shyly.

Lance looked at him and wondered what the fuck did he do to deserve this small, soft cute boyfriend of his?

He nuzzled his nose against the crook of his neck. "God, you're so cute," he sighed.

"I am not cute."

"You want me to put the cream on for you?"

"Yeah."

Lance nodded. "Okay." He pat Keith's ass slightly to tell him to stand up. He waited until Keith came back with a small white tube in his hand.

"Will it sting?" Keith asked him, tilting his head back and using his finger to hold his hair back.

"No way," Lance answered, though he didn't know for sure. Probably won't. He hoped. He just wanted to relax his boyfriend's muscles a little bit. Keith may look like a badass but he's actually scared with little things like dogs or needles or bugs.

He squeezed a considerate amount of his finger and softly and slowly rubbed it across the infection and the entire ear, just to make sure. He made sure not to press or put his finger on the skin for too long. Not even a second and he pulled the finger back and wiped it on his pants.

"Done."

"That was fast," Keith commented, hand trying to move up to feel the wet substance on his ear but Lance gripped it.

"I knew you were going to touch it," Lance shook his head amusingly. He took the smaller boy in his arms, ignoring the surprised gasp he let out and fell down on the sofa.

Keith laughed, struggling. "Let me go, you loser!" Hands wrapped tightly around his waist and face hidden in his hair, his boyfriend shook his head, instead he tightened his grip.

----

"So you've healed it?" Pidge smirked when Keith visited the shop once again.

"I had a few help," Keith mumbled, pushing his hair back.

"Did you come here just to gloat at your no longer infected ear?*

"That and I want another piercing."

"Where?"

"In my tongue," Keith grinned.

"Wha- No! No I can't even trust you with an ear piercing. God knows what you and your kinky boyfriend would do with a ton- I don't even wanna imagine it."

"Aw come on, Pidge! I want to try sucking him off with a metal in my mouth!"

"Get the FUCK out."