38 - third person. (last chapter)

ok so this is last chapter :(( im sorry fejbensbfs i wanted to finish this book cause i'm deleting heart throb and starting a reddie book oop

so, thank you guys for the support of this book- it's been a great journey🤠
here we go
-

5:36pm. 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

"i'm shaking. i'm literally, shaking- oh god, eddie. what do you think is going to happen? i'm gonna trip, and fall, my dress is going to rip and-" bill stresses and eddie cuts him off.

"bill! you're going to be fine, stop freaking out, you look amazing." he reassures him, and bill takes deep breathes.

a lot has changed over the years. bill lost his stutter, richie got contacts, eddie got taller, and richie proposed 3 weeks ago to eddie on top of the eiffel tower. extra, right?

today is stan and bill's wedding day.

bill is wearing a white laced wedding dress (he wanted to), and a flower crown
made out of red roses, topped off with makeup and heels.

stan is wearing a white and red tux, followed by a pansexual flag pin in his hair.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.

-

"rich? RICHIE?!- i swear to g-"

"i'm here! i'm here, im sorry stan," richie runs into stans hotel room and pats the curlyhaired jew on the shoulder.

"you'll be fine brother," he smiles.

"thanks." stan looks at richies eyes, and pulls him in for a hug.

"thank you, richie- thanks for telling me what i did to bill. if i didn't know this wouldn't be happening right now. i owe it all to you," he whispers and richie hugs him tighter.

"your welcome, stanny," he replies and pulls back. "now let's go marry your bride."

-

stanley stands next to the "priest", shaky hands.
richie tozier, mike hanlon, and ben hanscom stand by him.

there are about 100 people there, surprisingly. bill has a lot of family and so does natalia- none of stans family, they never accepted him.

natalia also has a wife now, margot robbie. stan couldn't be more happier.

"this is the moment," stan says to himself as bill walks through the door.

everyone turns around, gasping at bill.

him and his father walk down the aisle, stan looking at him with adoration.

bill stands in front of stanley, priest between him. eddie kaspbrak, beverly marsh and max mayfield stand by his side.

the "priest" starts talking, but stanley and bill blur the first part out, they didn't know how to feel.

"...and have pledged their love and loyalty to each other, and have declared the same by the joining and the giving of rings, by the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you husband and husband." the "priest" winks, "you may now kiss the bride,"

bill throws his arms around stanley's neck and pulls him in. it's a nice, delicate kiss, but it means so much.

richie and eddie are screaming of course. everyone else is cheering, beverly and max yelling "stenbrough," ben clapping and mike tearing up.

the kiss goes on for about 15 seconds, and then they let go.

"let's fucking 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦!" bill yells and pulls stanley onto the dance floor, everyone else laughing and joining.

'i let stanley pick the playlist, he better have put some good songs,' bill thinks.

then the DJ yells, "grab a partner, here comes a slow song."

"𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺,"

at this point bill is tearing up.

"bruno, you remembered.." he whispers while looking up at stan.

"of course i did, love." he giggles, putting bill's hands on his shoudlers, stanley's hands on bill's waist.

bill lays his head down on stanley's shoulder, closing his eyes.

"𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦,"

"𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮
𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.."

"talking to the mo-o-on,
tryin' to get to you" stanley starts singing softly, and bill falls in love with him even more.

he can't wait for the family they get to start. a house in new york, golden retriever, two kids.. that's his future. theirs.

"hey bill?"

"yes,"

"i restarted. i changed. only for you."

𝘧𝘪𝘯.

-
THANK ALL OF YOU , I LOVE U GUYS 🤩🤩🤩