27 - third person.

"you never told me you had a boyfriend, stan." ronald uris points out, looking at stan in the rear mirror.

"he's not my boyfriend." stan mumbles, looking down.

"sure. because boyfriends don't kiss each other." his dad sasses back, rolling his eyes neutrally.

"i swear I'm not-"

"stanley."

stan's voice gets cut off by his mother. "you shouldn't be dating that boy. being gay- it's a sin." his mother plainly blanks out, continuing her sentence.

"i know it is." stan quietly replies, fiddling with his fingers.

"then why are you?" his dad says with a hard expression.

"i-.. i don't know."

"stop."

"what?" stan's heart rate goes up, rapidly beating.

"stop being gay. you know how religious we are, son. being gay.. it's an abomination. remember that verse?" his dad reminds him, stan searching for a memory but not finding one.

"dad- i can't remember anything. you know that-"

"enough with the false statements stanley! me and your mother know you are faking all this. there is no way in hell you can't remember simple things- okay?!" his dad huffs out, and his mother nods.

"i can't believe you two! how would I even be able to fake this?! you think I wanna remember nothing? i want to remember everything! just like when you guys did NOTHING to stop me from bullying billy! a nice, kind, sweet hell of a guy. you guys are horrible." stan grits his teeth, taking a deep breath. his parents are shocked, but angry.

"stanley uris! i will kick you out of this car!"

"then DO!"

stan experiences a huge whiplash, his head flying forward, then backward, neck hitting the temple of the seat and stanley's back hitting the seat as well.

mr.uris had stepped on the breaks too hard, causing stanley to appear inside of derry's closest hospital.
-

ooooo ooooooo
rOnAlD uRiS!1!1!1!11!1!
i wish he never appeared omg

oh
wait

im the writer..