5 - stanley uris.

it was quiet.

like dead quiet.

it was a room full of silence, and stares.

mostly stares.

bill looked at me, I looked at him.

richie and eddie walked out of the bathroom, me and bill flinch and look at them.

"so! how are you two getting along?" richie exclaimed.

"well-n- i dont.. uh-"
me and bill stuttered.

we didn't even say a word. I don't know if we're getting along together or not, honestly. i want to talk to him, but he looks like im going to punch him or push him off the bed.

eddie and richie exchange glances, then eddie speaks up.

"okay.. how about i tell nancy to order pizza and some ice cream, eh?" he says, grabbing his phone on the nightstand.

me and bill nod.

after a while eddie is done ordering stuff, and richie is just playing with eddie's hair. i look on my phone, sending streaks on Snapchat.

bill takes out a notebook, or sketchbook.. whatever it is. he takes a pencil and starts drawing something on the paper, but lifts up the book. so I can't see it.

i finally build up some courage to speak up.

"hey; bill?"

he shoots his head upwards, followed by richie and eddie.

weird.

"y-yes..?" bill replies, in a silent tone.

"do you have a snap? or a number?" I ask.

"y-yeah, actually. I d-do." he says, pulling out his phone.

now, richie said that I bullied bill because of his stutter, but to me that's the best thing about him. it makes him bill.

"here." he hands me his phone to add him.

i reach in to grab the phone, and our hands touch.

the second they do, i quickly take the phone and bill pulls his hand away, blushing.

"there." i add him, and give him back his phone.

richie sits on the bed.

"who's up for 21 questions?"
-

cliffhanger boi

happy birthday to me . ❤️