35 - stanley uris.

y'all don't need it- but smut warning ig.

i know you guys r like wtf that's rushed but they aren't having intercourse it's just a bj :)
-

after i pushed him against the wall, i took off his jacket while still kissing him.

"i'm- gonna make y-you feel so- so good," i say between kisses and he smiles.

"c-can't wait,"

i disconnect the kiss and pull off my shirt, then his after.

i push my lips onto his again, aching for it even if it was only seconds since we did. he licks my bottom lip for an entrance and i accept. he pushes his tongue into my mouth, letting out a tiny moan that was held in.

i drag him to the couch, grab a nearby blanket and laid it down.

"fuck, s-stan. you d-duh-don't know how l-long i've w-w-w-w-"

"shhhhh, baby, let me do all the talking." i whisper against his lips. i've wanted this too.

"o-okay." he replies and i gently push him down onto the cushion.

i kiss down from his lips, to his cheek, to his jawline and reaching his neck. i suck softly in different spots until i find the sweet one.

"f-f-fuck. god." he moans and i smirk.

i start kissing more down, from the bottom of his neck to his exposed chest. while biting , i look up and smile. then i think.

am i rushing this? no. we need the right moment. we shouldn't do this right now.

"bill?" i ask sweetly and he death stares me.

"f-fuh-fuck, why'd you stop." he breaths.

"i wanna wait, denbrough, it isn't the right time." i say.

"well, y-yo-you can't just l-luh-leave me like this a-all fluster-re-red." he replies. "just- suck me?"

"are you trying to top?" i smirk.

"n-no? m-m-m-m-"

"i was just kidding, babe. but get ready because this will be the best blowjob you'll ever get.." i say in a deep, gravelly voice. i'm a tease, okay?

"oh i-im ready."

i slowly unbuckle his belt, pulling his pants down and throwing it wherever. my fingers delicately pull on the hem of his boxers, and he whines.

"p-please, stan. it hurts."

"almost there, billy..."

i take off his underwear in one swift motion, and his dick springs out. hard- as i guessed.

i kiss and suck on his thighs, getting closer to the head of his cock.

"color?"

"g-green!"

"okay."

i trail a strip of saliva with my tongue on his length, taking him all at once.

"o-o-oh fuck!" bill strains and throws his head back onto the cushion.

i bob my head up and down and hum, sending vibrations to his body.

"o-oh. oh my god- stan-" he cuts himself off by grabbing my head and fucks my face.

i haven't had this much pleasure in a while- so it feels good.

he feels good.

"stanley- im gon-gonna cum," he gasps.

i detach my head from his dick, and start pumping it.

"go ahead baby,"

after about 10 seconds, bill scream/moans and white strings of sperm land on his stomach.

"that w-wuh-was amazing," he exhales.

"i know-" i smirk. "let's get cleaned up before natalia gets here."

"sounds good."
-

i lay down on the couch and bill comes and lays down next to me.

"we should do that more often." i whisper and slide my arms around his waist while he turns his head.

"that was tiring. i wanna sleep, stan." he yawns. goddammit he's so cute.

"of course, billy." i reply and he closes his eyes and snuggles into the crook of my neck.

"goodnight. and i'm so, so sorry. you deserve better." the words couldn't spill, but i was thinking about saying it. but i didn't.

-

:)