33 - stanley uris.

oh LOOK IM UPDATING

never before seen on tv

...wait
-

3:03PM

im in my room, waiting for bill, eddie and richie to come. i've been waiting since 10AM, and they're coming in a few. i'm excited but i don't think bill wanted to see me.

last time we talked, we had a fight. saying i deserved it. which i did. and i will never, ever, forgive myself for what i did to bill.

why are we even together? how does he have interest in me? i mean- of all people.

but i'm grateful. to have someone like him. even if i did the worst.

i'm also grateful for richie and eddie. it's crazy that they even trust me- plus they are legit the cutest couple ever.

-

"hey stannnn!" richie says as he bursts into the room, hand in hand with ed's.

"what's up rich? eddie?" i say back.

"we're good-"

"where's bill?" i ask.

richie and eddie look at each other with a worried expression.

"uh- bills taking a smoke before he comes in."

"oh yeah. i forgot about that.."

"so. do you have like a hot nurse i could bang?" richie asks while eddie nudges him, yelling 'ew, richie!'

"no. but she is-"

before i could finish bill walks into the room, waving at me.

"hey stan."

"hey-"

before i could finish again, natalia walks in.

"oh my god! they're here!" she yells and i smile.

"yeah. ok so let me introduce. guys, this is my doctor."

"ooo hi!! i'm eddie, this is richie, and that's bill."

"ooooh- bill. i've been wanting to meet you." she says and shakes bills hand. "stanley talks so much about you."

"he d-does?" bill says while raising an eyebrow at me.

"indeed." she says, "ok- so, guess what stan? you're getting discharged tomorrow! and to top it off, you're parents signed the contract!" she announces.

"oh my god, really?! so like- you're my new mom?" she nods. "you get to take me home?"

"yes. isn't this exciting?!"

"wait wait wait." richie chimes in. "so like- she's your new mom?" i nod.

bill smiles, then eddie adds "is she homophobic? please don't tell me she is-"

"i'm probably lesbian." natalia lightly chuckles. "no need to worry about that."

"i would love to have two moms." i smile.

"wow. this is r-uh-really great," bill grins. "i really d-didn't like your p-parents, stan. to b-be real."

"i didn't either, trust me."

"you are sooo much cuter in person," natalia adds.

"um- t-thanks? wait. d-d-does that mean that stan s-shu-showed you a picture of me?" bills mood changes, then he death stares me.

"oops?" i say and we all laugh.
-

after a while of talking, richie speaks up. "me and eddie are gonna go get some applesauce. care to show me where it is, doctor?" he winks at natalia and she quickly catches on. "of course. follow me,"

they leave the room and bill sits on a chair. "how a-a-are you feeling?" he asks solemnly.

"fine- i've been better." i respond.

he makes a little 'hm' sound, and we stay quiet for a good 2-3 minutes.

"fuck, i can't t-tuh-take this anymore." bill huffs and starts walking over to me. he grabs my cheeks and smashes his lips into mine.

i quickly catch on and kiss him back, smiling.

he lets go, "g-g-god. i missed you. wait. that sounds g-guh-gay. um- yeah whatever dude, it was just a k-k-kiss."

i laugh. "sure. only a kiss."

he smiles and laughs, and i think i fell in love.

-

heehehevehbebebehee