15 - eddie kaspbrak.

what are we?

by we, i mean me and richie. of course.

i really don't know what happened between us. sex? yeah. but I don't want it to be a one night thing. i want it to be like that all my life.

does richie, though?

i hope.

but I'm going to ask him soon. i swear.

but, i feel like there's a tension between bill and stan. when I told bill stan 'likes him', i was joking. but, now..

like, it seems bill doesn't hate stan anymore. i hope he doesn't, but im not taking chances because stan could be faking this whole thing, or he could turn mr. bad wolf again, which we all don't want.

but if stan is actually a good person, we'll make this work out. i can never forget the things that happened with old stan.

i know you might think me and bill hate each other, but we've been together all our lives. he's everything to me, kinda like a big brother.

then rich tagged along. which is one of the best things that had happened to me.

it hurts my heart seeing bill get hurt. i feel like beating stans ass, but that wouldn't be fair, since of what happened.

i mean, put your self in stans shoes. you bully a kid, fall off a roof, catch amnesia, and right when you come back, you get told that you made a persons life horrible.

i wouldn't want to be in his shoes. who would?

after that morning, i sat in the kitchen eating yogurt. we were still in the party cabin, but I didn't complain. our cabins sucks.

bill and stan were in the living room, playing with the switch, while richie was taking a shower.

"BILL! what the fuckkkkkkk." stan yells. "im the one who's supposed to win!"

"h-hey, dont b-buh-be a sore loser, i-idiot." bill smirks, looking back at the screen.

"you lost against EDDIE! how are you winning against me." stan huffs, crossing his arms.

"aww, d-duh-does someone need t-t-their bottle?? also, th-there's something c-cah-called practice, crack-a-a-ass." bill snaps.

"fine. cheater." stan mumbles.

"what did y-yuh-you say?" bill turns his attention to stanley.

"i said cheater, b-b-b-billy." stan retreats.

"fuck off, a-ass." bill curses, and runs to a room, slamming the door.

"nice job noodle scalp." i say, stan turning his head to me.

it's good not having to be scared that he'll get up and beat my ass.

"what? he's being fussy. scaredy cat." stan rolls his eyes, "can i have some yogurt too?"

-

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE AND NOT POSTING hdhshsjsjshd

I've been having family problems a lot, and I had a panic attack an hour ago and my whole body aches because I hit my head on the floor :(

butttttt I remembered I didn't wanna be so late to post so here :)

LOVE YOU GUYS FOR1K ❤️❤️❤️