32 - natalia dyer.

oop im inactive

also yea I'm done w school so I'll be updating more :)

not that anyone
cares

chapter is dedicated to u-uris
-

i might have a son, and it feels great that he's someone amazing. stan is so outgoing yet shy, mean yet polite, and he fights for anything he stands for.

his life stated out was absolutely crazy. Let me tell you, having another life? what. even.

but i'm happy for him. i'm just worried that bill or whatever (indeed) doesn't like him. if he doesn't bill doesn't deserve someone like stan. but i can't be saying that since.. of what stan did.

but i know stan isn't like that anymore.

stan said that he'll show me what bill looked like the next time i go to check up on him, i can't wait what to see.

-

"hiya stanny! i snuck a popsicle for you," i say, walking into the room smiling.

"thanks, mom," stan winks and continues scrolling threw his phone.

i hand stan the popsicle and prop down onto the side of his bed.

"what'cha doin'?" i say curiously.

"trying to find- ah," he replies. "this is my favorite picture of bill. i thought you would wanna know his appearance."

he hands me the phone and i look down at the screen.

i smile. "he's adorable," i say in honesty. he really is cute. looks innocent, too.

"right?!" stan laughs, making me laugh too. "he's the irresistible type of person,"

i watch stan take the phone, and stare at the photo with heart eyes.

"you're head over heels with this boy," i say and he blushes.

"eh."

-

stanny: hey ! bill , richie , and eddie are coming to visit, i thought you would wanna meet them

me: ofc dude

stanny: ok be at my room at 3pm

stanny: ok?

me: okkk

me: i also have something special to tell you !

stanny: yayayay .

stanny: am i getting discharged ?

me: yes, but not that only . it'll be a surprise

stanny: ok byee

me: buhbye ✨

me: i'm so gay

stanny: mood

-