10 - third person.

im writing this in algebra . sue me
-

something that bill didn't know, is that stan and richie had the same conversation in the other cabin, causing stan to walk out the door too.

the cabins were next to each other.

"i can't d-duh-deal with him sometimes." bill says under his breath, taking out a cigar. ( a/n: don't do drugs kids )

"bill?" stan widens his eyes, looking over to bill.

"s-stan?! what are you d-duh-doing out here?" bill whisper shouts, stuffing the cigar back in his pocket.

"you smoke?" he walks closer to bill, whispering.

"n-no. yes. I- I don't know."

"why?"

"um- I.. okay. Before you- um- recovered, i was bullied. a lot. and I h-hh-ated it, even t-though I didn't tell anyone. I've b-buh-been pranked, hurt, rumored, l-luh-lah-aughed at, and almost got killed. so i got d-de-depressed and started doing c-cuh-cocaine. after that, I went to rehab but came back and started smoking.. I mean- it's b-buh-better than cocaine, r-ri-right?" bill confesses, and Stan's eyes widen again.

'i feel so bad! did I really do all that?' stan thinks.

"im, wow, bill. you're so strong. im so sorry..." stan looks down and puts a hand on bill's shoulder.

"thank y-yuh-you.." bill says and stan looks up.

'i need to do something so bill can forgive me.' stan thinks.

-

sorry for short ass chapterrr.

updating tonight again :)