2 - bill denbrough.

just to remind y'all, they are in a camp and jancy is the camp leaders!
-

4:22 PM

"EDDIE! COME HERE, JESUS CHRIST!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, RICHIE?!"

"I CALLED YOUR NAME LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO AND YOU'RE STILL N-"

"o-oh my gu-God, guys. Be quiet f-fu-for once." i say, rolling my eyes at their argument.

"sorry, bill, but I'm trying to tell eddie something, but he doesn't listen. EVER!" richie yells, throwing a book at eddie's head.

"WHAT THE HELL!" eddie yells. "what do you want?!"

"stanley."

what?

"what about h-him?" i turn to richie, placing my hands on my hips.

"well, according to nancy, she says that stan fell down a roof like a stupid idiot he is, and went to the hospital. apparently, he's supposed to have 'amnesia'." richie rolls his eyes.

"o-oh. well, if he d-does, and doesn't re-ruh-remember what he did to m-me, i still hate his guts. even if he l-lost his memory." i lay on the cabin bed, sighing.

"can we at least give him a chance?" eddie says, turning his attention to bill.

"what? eddie! have you n-not forgot-"

"no. i will never forget what he did, but.. he doesn't know. if the kid really has amnesia, he'll be confused." eddie cuts off bill, and richie nods.

"f-fine."

-

5:49 PM

jonathan💯: campers! come outside in about 5 minutes.. stanley uris is back. let's give him a warm welcome!

-

i look at the message, and scoff. 'warm welcome'? more like a cold one. not speaking a word to him. i don't care what eddie says. he's not the boss of me.

i hate stanley uris, always.

-

me, eddie, and richie step out of our cabin's and walk outside in the middle of the camp.

i see a few campers around jonathan and nancy, but when the campers make room for us to see, i see him.

"hey guys! stan is back. but let's all introduce us to him!" nancy says, and i hear a bunch of whispering like,

'what?'
'doesn't he know us already?'
'why is he back?'
'what happened?'

"if you guys didn't get the text, stan fell from a roof and now has amnesia. so he doesn't remember most." jonathan says in an annoyed tone, rolling his eyes at the fact that most of us didn't check the message.

"h-hi." stan says, his face getting red at all the weird looks. he looks shy.

wow. he really looks different.

a good different.