34 - bill denbrough.

ughhfjsgdjfb idk why but am i the only one who can't read their own stories ??? ugh it's pissing me off rndndbd and i can't read certain stories either

i might make a shyland fanfic , do i have shane fans ? or should i do byler ? comment !!

also i forgot bill's stutter in the last chapter but i changed it:):):)

-

"it was only a kiss."

i really hope he knew i was lying. i mean, it was just a joke.

but seriously. i tried so hard to be mad at him. i tried to make myself look like i wasn't dating him. i tried to remember when he wasn't good to me.

why? i don't know. i wanted revenge. but i can't help it- he's so attractive in ways, the way he is now. it makes me want to love him and never let go.

i know i don't make sense. but it's just all so weird and rushed. i hope i'm doing the right thing to be honest.

-
the next morning , i woke up sleeping next on a sofa chair next to stanley's bed.

he was awake and taking shots for vital results, since it was his last day and they wanted to make sure he was gonna be okay for a while.

"hey stan," i say in a scratchy voice, sitting up.

"hey bill, took you long enough. i'm leaving in about an hour so you can get out of this hell hole too," he replies, while the doctors give stan bandages.

"that's g-guh-great." i say and rub my eyes. "what t-time is it?"

"12:32PM." stan says and looks at me. "how'd you sleep?"

"like a b-baby. you?"

"i've slept better," he says sadly. god this is so depressing.

"i'm r-ruh-really sorry. about what h-h-happened. and the w-wuh-way i really got b-bipolar after it." i apologize. "like- it h-hurts me because i r-really d-uh-didn't know what you went t-through.." i finish and i feel a hand crawl into mine. i look up and see stan.

"it's nothing compared to what you went through. i am so, so so so so, sorry billy. you don't know how much i punish myself everyday, even though i can't remember shit, i can't believe i would even try to hurt yo-"

before he could finish i leaned in for a kiss, and he stops talking. we kiss for a while until doc talia walks in.

"hey, stAAn- oh, shit, am i interrupting something?" she says, and stan coughs.

"nope, not at all. what happened?"

"you're getting discharged in a few minutes! they decided to let you go earlier." she announces and stan gets even happier.

"this is awesome," he says. "who's gonna take me home?"

"maybe call eddie or richie? or-"

"i can t-tuh-take him." i smile at stan and he smiles back.

"great! i'll see you at home sweetheart. also. you're parents sent you everything you own so when i come home we can set everything for you. and bill let me get your number so i can text you the address." i nod and we switch numbers.

-

as i drive stanley home to his house, music is playing lightly, but loud enough for us to hear it. me and stan's hands are intertwined. i'm slightly humming to the music while we stop at a red light, stanley starts talking.

"thank you, bill," he says.

"f-forrrrr?"

"being so nice to me. if it were the other way around, i'd hate myself." he says quietly, and i frown.

"y-you're welcome, but i-i'm nice to you b-buh-because you aren't the person y-you were before. and you are trying to c-ch-change- i respect that. i really, really do." i respond and he squeezes my hand gently.

-

we arrive to his new home, and we open the door.

we sit down in the dining room.

"i can't believe this is really happening," stan speaks up.

"me, t-tuh-too. is your n-neck feeling better?" i ask.

"yeah. but when i bend it, kind of stings? i don't know." he replies.

"wanna e-e-explore?" i say.

he turns to look at me, and smiles.

"w-what?"

"i'm sorry. i just love your stutter." he giggles.

i blush. "oh s-shut up."

"god you're so cute."

"dude. t-that's gay."

"i'd rather stare at your face all day, to be honest." he smiles wider.

"oh stop i-it. i'm ugly." i reply.

"don't fucking say that, ever, 'cause it's not true." he head tilts, then gets up.

he grabs me and pushes me against the wall. "you're not ugly."

then he closes the gap between us.

-
god i love shane dawson