26 - stanley uris.

WOWIE I HAVENT UPDATED WHATTHFCUKRBEF

sorry guys school might have been a bitch.
and I'm also obsessed with reddie rn what

AND
GO WATCH LOVE SIMON💘💞💓💗💕💖

listen to the song during chapter😌

gotta will byers
-

my mom will be here in 5 minutes.

im standing outside the opening of the camp.

bill is tearing up.
eddie is hugging him.

richie is bringing my bags out for me, he offered.

im not ready.
i don't want to leave.
i know most people at this camp do,
but I don't.

even I know deep down inside me bill still hates me. he wants me to leave. he wants me to rot in hell.

and I should. i mean- what old stan did.. it's not okay. i should turn myself in.

but that'll just make bill's life harder, since he's sad that I'm leaving. it's better to be leaving this place then to be stuck in juvenile.

you might think I'm being a little dramatic here, but I'm not.. the way richie described me doing everything to him, makes me want to put 10 shots in my brain. (a/n: hehe xxtentacion)

"stanny? are you ready?" my mom pulls up in front of the camp, making me tear up.

"no." i whisper and she walks up to me, giving me a hug.

"im sorry. I just thought that you didn't need camp anymore. it costs too much money for us- you know that." She says softly into my ear.

don't cry. don't cry. don't cry. they'll think you're weak and helpless. don't cry.

"i k-know." i day and she lets go. i walk over to richie.

"oi- we gotta mate here leavin' the ship! farewell my good man." richie says, making me laugh as always. he leans in for a hug, patting my back.
"come ere' back to school, eh mate?"

"sure will do cap'in. make sure you take good ol' care of your little one," i salute, obviously talking about eddie. i walk toward him.

"hey stan. i know you were a douche bag to all of us, but you deserve a goodbye." eddie grins and pulls me in for a light hug.

"im sorry. about everything. i wish I could turn back." i say and he smiles.

"me too, bird boy. but you can't change the past, now can you?" he says.

"no, you can't." i smile back, then walk on to bill.

i feel so bad. bill deserves someone better, not an ass like me. I'm a fuck up.

"hey, s-s-stan." he softly stutters, looking down.

i put a finger on his chin, lifting it up.

god, he's so beautiful. how couldn't old stan recognize beauty like this?

he blushes a bit, smiling. a tear slips down his cheek.

"i f-fuh-fucking hate you, stanley u-uris." he grins.

"love you too billy boy." i say.

then, we leaned closer and i placed my lips on his. it was a light, sweet, calm kiss. but it meant so much to me.

"im g-gonna miss y-yuh-you."

"me too.."

then I pulled his arms around me, closing my eyes and smelling the delightful scent bill carried.

"I guess this is goodbye," i pull from the hug.

"f-for now." he looks up at me.

"for now."

"am I gonna be safe w-w-without you?" bill asks with soft expression.

"you were never safe with me," i say sadly.

"yes I was. for the m-most part, n-no. i w-wasn't." he inhales. "but n-now I need you i-in my life-"

"cut the gay shit, stanley. let's go." my dad cuts bill off, scoffing and starting the truck.

"oh shit- I'm sorry bill. you'll be safe, I promise. " i say quickly.

"safe?"

"safe."

-
oh