Chapter 26

Crystal awoke earlier than normal, but she looked at her ring, she noticed the crack in it as well as Yugi, but she didn't know what to think of it so she put it on. She got up and took out Yugi's homework he needed done for tomorrow since it was Monday. She started working, and by the time 7:30 came around, she had all his work finished along with her work.

"Good morning.." Yugi muttered, and sat up, rubbing his eyes from the sleepiness that trapped them.

"Good Morning Yugi, I finished up your History and Geometry homework. I also redrafted your English Essay on the French and Indian war."

"Oh uh..." Yugi looked at her in surprise, "Thanks?"

"No problem, get dressed, I'll get dressed in the bathroom." Crystal grabbed her uniform, and walked out.

"Well that was nice of her."

"Well, you gotta make sure it looks like your handwriting and not like hers." Yami noted, as Yugi looked at the essay, remarkably, she was able to forge his handwriting.

"Its my handwriting." Yugi took off his pajamas and got dressed in his school uniform. He walked out and saw that a bowl of cereal with a banana was awaiting him on the dining table.

"Good morning Yugi." Grandpa smiled, "Crystal settled for cereal this morning."

"That's fine." Yugi sat down and started to eat happily, but the absence of Crystal was bothering him. But then a song started playing from the living room, and the tapping from the living room meant Crystal was in there.

"She said she was going to dance to a song before school to wake herself up."

"Ah." Yugi finished off his banana and walked in. Crystal continued dancing, not noticing that he was in there, her dancing being perfectly in sync with the song, and expressed the foreign language quite well.

"A dancer huh?" Yugi said happily, making her jump, and her face turned red.

"H-how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see you have potential to be a really good dancer."

"Nah. I just do it as a fun pass time."

"Haha. You should show Tea."

"Ah yes!" Crystal grabbed her school bag and headed for the door, "Let's go."

"Yes!" They walked on to school, Crystal walking next to Yugi, who couldn't help but stare at her ring.

"Maybe its where I'm free." Crystal questioned, "Age is getting to it."

"Hmm? Oh your ring." Yugi stared at it for a moment, "Yeah, maybe. Maybe the power that trapped you in there was too strong to be released."

"Maybe." Crystal looked up at the approaching school building, "Time for my new life to begin." As they reached the school Joey and Tristan ran up to them. Not too long after they ran into Tea at her locker, as Crystal started to tell her about her hobby with dancing.

"Oh my gosh me too!"

"Really?"

"I love dancing, I want to become a real dancer one day!"

"That's great Tea!" Crystal grinned, and grabbed her bag, "Let's head off to class." Crystal and Tea led the way as Yugi played with the other two friends.

"Welcome Shigorati, Gardner, Muto, Wheeler, and Taylor." The man who was known as the teacher for English spoke softly.

"Good morning." They all said in unison before going to take their seats, sadly, Crystal was separated from her friends, instead she was surrounded by girls she used to talk to often.

Mystery Card (Yami Muto X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें