Magic Memories

-Play music now-

"Alva.."  the figure shook Alva "alva!" Alva awoke to smoke around them, Sebastian was shaking him, "You need to get out, you need to go find Ghost!" He yelled over the flames and the sound of walls breaking.

"W.." Alva paused to open his eyes, his pale sibling took his arm and forced him to stand.

"You have to get out of here!" Sebastian raised his voice in fear, he grabbed Alva's hand and started to run towards a door, they were in a white room with testing tubes and a lot of blood on the floor, Alva was confused, but more than anything, exhausted, he longed to see Raziel again.

Alva started to cry, "I just want to go home!" He yelled as he started to fall to the ground, Sebastian quickly picked him up and ran towards the door.

Alva buried his red face in his hands, "Put me down!" He yelled, he couldn't breathe, his tears made it impossible for him to breathe normally.

Sebastian didn't reply, he ran to the door, then Alva realized they were headed to another building.

He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to be free; free to live again.

They got to a building that was black, Tamashī was waiting there for Alva.

Allisson was by the door, Leo was standing by her. Leo was leaning to the side, Allisson looked worried, She quickly shut the door and locked it.

Alva was set down, he let his weak body fall to the floor, "Why are we here?" He asked as his eyes widened, trying to let the light in so he could see around him.
He felt around him.

"Alva, little Alva.. listen carefully.." a strange voice echo around the room.

Alva transformed back into a Lion, he couldn't see anything in the room. He couldn't stand, he was too tired. He focused on trying to breathe.

"Ok." He replied, his breaths were short, but soon came back or normal.

"We were once apart of a great city, the Creators made us, we were called the Timekeepers, there were 3 creators, the first was Evil, then Good, they were male twins, they balanced everything out. Then the third one was a female, she was in charge of the boys, she had good and evil in her, but most of all, she had love. They called her Katalin, meaning Pure.

One night she was murdered, Evil blamed Good for not watching the gate, for he fell asleep and forgot to lock the gate. Evil threw out Good and took over the throne, but without mercy or Light Evil would soon turn to ashes.

Then the Monster came, all TimeKeeper's except the grandchildren of Katalin were killed.

Though they thought, Evil never died, Evil can't die, so Evil wants revenge for killing the Timekeepers and for Katalin, so he used the souls of the old Timekeepers to make his pawns, it's like a chess game to him.

-Don't you get it.. He created us to kill the ones you love! -

When he created you we had to do something before he corrupted your soul completely, there had to be a piece of good left in us to give you you...

-We were dead a long time ago, our souls are corrupt, that's why you need to get out of here...-

To make sure you were safe Ghost was sent to protect you..

-We are dead, gone, no longer here.-

I'm sorry, we are not real, this whole time we have been in your mind, there was no maze, that was Master who put that illusion in your mind to kill you, we couldn't let you die, not again.