I am ok, don't worry about me

Ike woke up at dawn, a elf walked into his room. She had long violet hair and purple eyes, she said nothing, she uncovered the blankets, he was shirtless.

Ike was still half asleep, "W-what are you doing?" He said, he barely opened his eyes.

She said nothing, she pushed him off the bed, Ike fell to the floor, "Hey!" He said in confusion.

She made the bed then looked at him, "King North would like to speak with you." She said, she was looking at the ground, blushing.

Ike stood up, "Next time at least make me make the bed..." Ike said, he stretched and looked at her.

"Thanks." He said, he forced a smile.

The maid blushed,  "Sir, please put on your clothes ..."

Ike looked down, he was wearing just underwear.

He quickly put on his pants, "Oh, that's bad." He said as he looked down, he had no expression on his face.

She quickly turned around, "I should be apologizing, anyways get to the king." She said. She quickly left the room.

Ike let out a loud sigh, ( I really need to get it together. ) he thought.

Ike put on his shirt and pants, then he walked out of the room, there were many soldiers walking down the hallway, they were all females.

( A/N : in the elfin world they had only females soldiers, the females are stronger than males.)

He walked to the throne room, there was a white and sapphire throne, a female was sitting on the throne.

"Excuse me miss but do you know where the king is?" Ike asked.

She laughed, "I am King North." King North replied.

"I'm so sorry King North, I didn't know that a woman could be king.." Ike said immediately.

King North laughed, "It's quite ok, now tell me why are you in my kingdom?" King North asked.

"I need to find General Cassiel." Ike said.

The king leaned back in her seat, "Cassiel... yes! Cassiel was sent to the world of the dead." King North said.

"The world of the dead?!" Ike said with a shocked face.

"Yes General Ike, is there a problem?" King North said.

Ike stopped to think, his mind was racing.

"No King North, there is no problems. May I use your portal to go to the world of the dead?" Ike asked.

King North stood up, she walked towards Ike, the King gripped her sword, "May I be of assistance?" King North asked, she looked directly into his eyes. Her eyes were golden.

"Uhhh..." he paused, he stared into her eyes.

"Yes?" He replied.

King North took out a sword, it had magic in it, she walked over to the door and opened it, "I will be back, don't move." King North said.

Ike looked at the large windows, there was a beautiful garden with a boy elf in it, he had maroon colored hair.

Ike walked to the window and opened it, "Hey!" Ike yelled.

The boy jumped, "w-what do you want?" He asked, he didn't look up Ike.

Ike smiled, "Where are the other boys? I have only seen  you so far." he said.

The boy walked over to Ike, his eyes were purple. "I'm the only one at the castle, the elven men are not aloud in the castle, the guards are girls so it is temptation for... you know..." he said, he leaned against the window, he was dressed in all white.