Amnesia

"I can't remember... that's it. The monster took away everything. Now it's here, standing before me. I can't breathe." - Tamashī
——————

K.7 was announced dead at 3:33 am on a Tuesday morning. His body was taken to a morgue, Seishin was notified when he died, he told Raziel the next morning.

"Whatever was watching you killed him, his body was cut in half." Seishin said, he was sitting on the edge of her bed, Raziel was half awake. She looked away, she didn't cry but she looked upset.

Seishin didn't hug her, he just sat there in the silence.

Then Ender walked into the room, she sat on the bed next to Raziel, "I see you heard." Ender said, she leaned against the wall.

Seishin got up, he mouthed the words, "Talk to her." To Ender, he walked out of the room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry. I should have helped him." Ender whispered. She looked at Raziel, she had her eyes closed.

Ender got up, "I know it's hard but I need you to identify the body today." She opened the door, she looked back at Raziel, she didn't move. Ender closed the door.

A single tear fell from Raziel's cheek.

"Your just like Mom, you know that?" S.K said, he was sitting on the window.

Raziel didn't look up.   "Geez, what's up with you?" S.K said back, he got up and walked over to her, then he picked up Alva, he put the small cat on the floor, then he walked to the door, he ran and jumped onto her.

Raziel yelled, "My rib!" He held her close to him, "You hear that?" He asked, "You mean the sound of my back breaking!? Get off!" She yelled as she tried to push him away.

He didn't let go, he rolled over so she would be on top of him.

"Do you hear that?" He asked once more.

She listened, she heard a steady heartbeat, "A heartbeat?" She asked.

"See? If he was really dead then I would be too, you see... a long time ago he was a child that had abnormal heartbeats so we had a surgery to put some of my heart into his, we figured it was safe because Cassiel and Ike did that, well.. something like that,so if he would die I would feel it." S.K explained.

"Ok." Raziel replied, she noticed that his nose was against her hair.

"Are you sniffing me?!" She raised her voice and broke free from his grasp.

"Maybe." he replied with a laugh. He sat up and looked into her eyes.

"What?" Raziel asked him.

"You remind me of Mom." He said with a smile, his deep purple eyes looked into her bright blue eyes, "I wish we could go back to those days..." he continued.

"But we can't." Raziel replied, she walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" S.K asked, he stood up.

"To identify the body." Raziel said, she walked out of the room.

-Meanwhile-

"Why did you bring me here?" K.7 asked, he was shaking, the blood of humans dripped from his sword.

"Why do you ask?  The game has just begun." The dark voice laughed.

K.7 looked down at his hands, "Why do you keep fighting a war that has been lost?" He raised his voice.

"The wars not over until they take their last breath." The figure stepped out of the darkness, it was King UnderWorld but.. it didn'tsound like him, he looked taller..