Dreams and dark wishes

"It's gone." A voice said in the shadows

"What's gone?" Raziel demanded an answer. She couldn't see, she was standing in pitch darkness.

"Your soul." The voice replied, Raziel looked down at her heart.

Then she looked up, "Who are you?" She asked.

The voice laughed, it was a demonic laugh, like the being was insane.

"You don't recognize me?" It said, it was behind her, it touched her shoulder, she quickly turned around. A figure in a dark cloak stood there, it took off the cloak.

An old man smiled, "You have grown up Raziel, though you don't seem to remember me I certainly remember you." It said.

Raziel looked at it, she has seen it before, somewhere...

"What's your name?" She asked, she took a step back.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that, you see.. your only dreaming, I am already dead." It said, its eyes were a shade that she had never seen before, it stepped away, "My dear little girl, I have to leave now, your waking up, goodbye." It started to walk away.

"Are you.. Koro?" She asked, it stoped in its tracks.

It turned around and smiled, "Goodbye Himitsu." It said, then Raziel awoke.

(That was weird.) she thought, she looked over to see Lucca asleep, he had a worried look on his face.

Raziel brushed his hair from his eyes, she kissed his head, he grabbed her, he pulled her closer to his chest, she didn't pull away,then she closed her eyes.

Soon she fell asleep.

-MeanWhile-

"It's going to be a hell of a long year." Seishin said, Ghost was asleep in his lap in his cat form.

They were on the roof with Cassiel and Ender.

"Tell me about it." Cassiel said, she let out a loud sigh and leaned back.

Ender looked up from her book, "I agree, Seishin, your son is coming over tomorrow, he has to help me with something, Raziel will be on her honeymoon so everything should be good." Ender explained to him.

"Ok, that's fine with me, what about you Seishin?" Cassiel said, she looked over at him.

"As long as he doesn't see me then I agree." Seishin said as he touched Ghost's soft fur.

Cassiel stood up, "I know where to find Anastasia." Cassiel changed the subject.

Ender looked up, "And where is that?" She asked.

"Well, atleast I know someone who knows, you remember the Keeper?" Cassiel asked them.

"You mean that old creep! I'm not going to see that idiot again!" Seishin exclaimed, He crossed his arms.

"You do realize that your the oldest being in the universe... right?" Ender commented.

"He is so annoying!" Seishin raised his voice.

Cassiel laughed, "He keeps all the memories and knowledge of everyone and everything, he should know where Anastasia is, at least it's worth a shot." She shot back.

"Fine. I'll go but I still hate that creep." Seishin mumbled.

Cassiel sighed, she looked down at the floor.

"Raziel might end up like her mother, you both realize this.. right?" Cassiel asked.

"Yeah.." Seishin said, Ender nodded her head but said nothing.

"And If She were to start to lose her memories, then what do we do?" Cassiel asked, she slowly sat down against the wall.

"Then.. we.." Seishin paused, he looked at Ghost.

"Then we make sure she were to never find out about us, let's not repeat the Anastasia accident again." Ender finished.

"Ok..." Cassiel replied.

"I'm going to bed, see you both in the morning." Seishin yawned and stood up, he cradled Ghost like a baby, then he left.

"I might as well go the sleep too, goodnight Cassiel." Ender said, she closed her book and left.

Cassiel stood up, then she went back to her room.

When she opened her door a dark figure stood there. Then she turned on her light.

"Good evening V.1, what brings you here?" Cassiel asked.

The tall elf looked at her, "I got it." He said, he held out a small white bag.

"That's a good messenger boy, now go and tell the others that it will be ready soon." Cassiel smiled, she took the bag and set it on the table.

V.1 had a blank face, "Am I done here?" He asked.

"I have one more request, stand still." Cassiel said, she opened her desk drawer, she pulled out a book.

"Give this to the Queen, I'm sure she will hate this, and also tell her to go crawl back into the hell she came from." Cassiel smiled.

"Yes Ma'am, am I done here?" He asked once more.

"Yeah, just come back in 6 days, I'll be ready then." Cassiel said, she opened the window.

"Then I will see you in one hundred and forty four hours." V.1 said, he climbed out the window and left.

Cassiel closed the window and went over to her desk, she opened the white bag, traces of black magic fell to the floor.

She looked into the bag, then she took out a black crystal, she held it up.

"Yeah.. this will do nicely." Cassiel laughed.

After many hours of working it was soon sunrise. Cassiel finished it.

Cassiel stood up and packed her backpack, she tied up her long hair and changed into all black. Then she put the crystal box into her bag, she opened her window and left.

She headed towards the portal..

-to be continued-