The Arranged marriage

They were directed to seats in the middle of a large white room, there were many important humans,elves, Angels and Demons there, Laine or lucca walked up to them, they couldn't tell which one was it, he smiled and waved, then Kailon, Azrael and Ike appeared behind him, he walked over to Raziel and kissed her hand.

He slowly looked up at her, "It's nice to see you here, now that Lucca is out of the way you are allowed to kiss me back." He taunted, Raziel rolled her eyes, Seishin sighed, Cassiel and Ike were gone.. Ender was talking to Kailon and Azrael.

An older looking Lucca walked up, his eyes were cold, he didn't smile, "Laine, come now." He said, he glared at Raziel, she glared back.

He took Laine's hand, they walked away.

"Until next time!" Laine yelled, then King Night walked up, "Nice to see you again." He bowed, then he looked over at Ender, she wasn't paying him any attention.

He sat down on the chair in front of them, "So.. Seishin, What did you think of the game last night?" He tried to make small talk.

"Wait... The game was on last night?!" Seishin looked shocked.

Raziel tuned them out, she looked around, everyone was dressed nice and the decorations were fancy.

Then she noticed a man, he was wearing all black... he was sitting in the front row that was reserved for the family. His hair was almost to the floor, he stood up and spoke to someone, then he turned around, he looked at Raziel in the eyes, she flinched.

He walked over to her, he was short and thin, his eyes were hard to read, he reached over to them and sat next to King Night.

"Oh.. I believe you haven't met him yet." King Night stopped his conversation with Seishin, he looked over at the man.

"This is N." He said in a careless voice.

"N?" Raziel asked, she sat up in the chair, N looked at her, "My name is actually No Name but you can call me N, I am the youngest boy of the Night bloodline, Tell me, how do you know Lucca?" He asked, his eyes looked at the floor, he didn't look up at her.

Seishin continued to speak to King Night.

"I am the daughter of Seishin, we know each other from different situations." Raziel tried to explain without giving much detail.

N smiled, "I just thought.. your so beautiful that he must have flirted with you by now." he mumbled, then he looked up, his eyes changed colors, they turned red.

"How did you do that?" Raziel asked, he looked away, his face went red, "Um... I have magic in my eyes, allowing me to change the color with my mood.." he paused to breathe, "It's weird I know! Please don't hate me." He bowed to apologize.

"Your Nothing like Laine or Lucca.." she mumbled to herself, "It's no problem, I thought it was cool?" She said, he didn't look at her, "He's calling me.." he said, his tone was different, he took Raziel's hand.

"What are you doing?" Raziel pulled her hand away.

"Come, Lucca is calling you, your string is fading." He looked up at her heart area.

"I'll be back Seishin-.." she was interrupted by N grabbed her hand again and pulling her away.

"What's wrong with N?" Seishin asked, "Oh... he sees Heartstrings and different types of souls, that's his magic, that's why his eyes turn colors, it's when his eyes switch between the realms of reality and spiritual.. that's why it's hard to read his face, he is an interesting young man." The King explained.

"Why didn't he tell Raziel that?" Seishin asked.

"Because He was nervous, She has black magic pulsing out of her soul, black magic can be terrifying." When he said that Seishin looked away.