A talk with Wine

Seishin couldn't sleep that night, something wasn't right. He sat up in the bed, earlier Laine and Ghost decided that everyone should stay behind for rest and that they should leave in the morning.

Seishin put his arms around his legs, Ghost was in his cat form sleeping next to him, Cora was sleeping in Ella's room, they became friends instantly.

Ghost opened his eyes and stretched, "Why are you awake this early?" He asked, his eyes glowed as he studied Seishin's movements.

"Did I wake you?" Seishin asked, he looked at Ghost.

"Yeah, I heard you sit up." He replied, Ghost rested his head on Seishin's leg.

"I haven't been able to sleep since Cassiel has returned, I keep worrying about Raziel, K.7 and S.K." Seishin said, he closed his eyes.

Ghost got up, he turned into his human form, he stretched and walked over to the door, "Do you want me to go?" He asked.

"No, please stay, i don't want to be alone." Seishin replied, then he turned his head away.

Ghost got back into the bed, "Lay down, it will help you fall asleep faster." Ghost said, he yawned and looked at him.

Seishin laid back down, he looked at the ceiling.

Ghost laid his upper body on his chest, Seishin didn't seem to mind.

"Where is Azael, S.K and K.7?" Ghost asked, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"They are training with King Light." Seishin replied.

Ghost rolled on top of Seishin, he turned back into his cat form, They didn't say anything for a while, soon they fell back asleep.

In the morning they were awoken by a knock on the door, Seishin got up and opened the door, his hair was messy, so were his clothes.

"Yes?" He asked in a tired voice, he barely opened his eyes.

"Um..." A soldier said, she was blushing.

"We need Ghost back." She said, she didn't look at him.

"Yeah, Ghost. I'll go get him." He replied, he closed the door, Ghost was sleeping in his human form, he was laying on his stomach, he looked happy.

Seishin smiled, he walked over to Ghost, "Wake up, it's time for you to go back." He said as he poked him.

Ghost groaned and sighed, he looked up and smiled, "Good morning." He said.

Seishin helped him get out of bed, "Ghost.." he said.

"Hmm?" He replied as he opened his eyes.

"Do you always sleep without underwear?"

Ghost looked down, "Only for you." He replied, he winked sarcastically and laughed, Seishin's face went red.

"Get dressed. You have to go soon." Seishin said, they heard another knock at the door.

Seishin opened the door, "Ghost is getting ready." He said as he looked back, Laine stood at the doorway, he was looking away.

"For heaven's sake Man! Put on some clothes!" Laine said in shocked disgust. He wasn't getting that image out of his head anytime soon. Some things can't been unseen.

Seishin closed the door, "At least put on some pants." Ghost said with a small smile, he was blushing.

"Hey, you were the one who wanted to sleep with me." Seishin replied.

"When you put it that way." Ghost began to laugh, he put on Seishin's shirt.

Seishin looked at him with a strange look.

"What? I want your smell to stay with me." Ghost said, he walked over to Seishin.

"Fair enough.." Seishin replied as he looked at the door.

Ghost walked to the door, "This is it." he said, he put his hand in the door knob.

Seishin walked over to him and hugged him, "I'll miss you my friend." He said.

Ghost hugged him back, "I'll miss you too." He replied, he opened the door and walked out.

Seishin jumped back onto the bed, he let out a loud sigh.

Later in the day Raziel was gone with Lucca, everyone else went to train for the week. (Except for Cassiel), Ender was oddly excited for training, she looked like she was going to torture them and had a dangerous shine in her eyes.

Seishin walked around the house, he cleaned it top to bottom, then he made some food and went to the roof, he ate his food while watching the sun go down.

Cassiel walked up, she had a bottle of wine in her hand. "Care if I join you?" She asked, he looked at her in shock. "I thought I was home alone." he mumbled.

"Well I am only half of a soul so technically you are alone." She said as she sat down.

"Fair enough." He replied, Cassiel opened the bottle.

"What year?" He asked.

"195." She replied with a smile, Seishin looked shocked, "We were children when this was last opened!" He said in shock, Cassiel nodded.

"Where are the glasses?" Seishin asked, he looked at her, she had a scar across her eye still but the other scars were gone.

"Haha.. I knew I forgot something, here." She stopped talking and used her magic to create wine glasses, they were made from diamonds. She poured the wine into the glass and handed it to Seishin, "Here." She said with an intrigued face.

He took a sip, "Wow, it really tastes like it's age.." he said as he looked at the drink.

Cassiel poured her a glass and set the bottle down, "So... what's up with you and Ghost?" She asked

Seishin looked away, "We are friends." He said quickly.

"I think you're forgetting that my room is on top of yours." She said, she took another sip of the wine.

"And?" He asked.

She winked, "I know what you did last night you little heathen." She laughed and laid on her stomach.

Seishin's face went red, "Please tell me no one else heard us..." he said in a worried tone.

"Nope, just me... so what happened?" She asked, still looking at him.

"So I was having trouble sleeping and I got up to have a walk, then I saw him, he looked worried so I asked what was wrong, he didn't tell me though. So I offered for him to talk to me in my room and we fell asleep, we didn't do anything else." He explained.

Cassiel touched the tip of the glass, "Is that it?" She asked with a curious face.

"There is nothing that you need to know." Seishin replied.

She sighed, "You do realize that I heard everything." She said back.

"Everything?!" He said in a worried tone.

"I ship it." she winked then laughed.

His face went red, "Just don't tell anyone." He said, he took another sip of the wine and ate the rest of the food.

They watched as the moon rose, "Cassiel?" He asked, she looked at him.

"What?"

"Will you ever find love?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because a half of a soul can't find love."

-To be continued-

(A/N : do you ship Seishin and Ghost? )