A boy and his terrible climbing skills

That night Raziel was reading in the moonlight, her hair was tied up to air dry, she was in deep focus on what she was reading.

Then she heard a loud crash from outside the window.

Raziel couldn't get up because of her surgery. She rolled the chair over to the window, Lucca was laying on the ground like he just fell.

"Why are you here?" Raziel asked, she was a bit surprised and tried not to laugh, she put her hand on the window she leaned against her hand and watched him scramble to try to climb back up.

Raziel pushed the chair back to the desk, she rolled her eyes.

Lucca's Head popped up to the window, he had a rose in his mouth, he set the rose on the window ledge, he climbed into the window and sat on the edge.

"Hey.." He said, he was looking at the floor.

"What do you want?" Raziel asked.

"I'm sorry about everything, I didn't mean to make you upset. Can I have another chance?" He asked, he got down on his knees and bowed, Raziel rolled the chair and kicked his head.

"Oww!" Lucca said.

"So I'm guessing that's an acceptance to my apology?" Lucca said.

Raziel held out her hand, lucca was going to take it but then Raziel pulled her hand back.

Lucca got up and took the rose, he handed it to her, he smiled. His hair shined in the moonlight, Raziel took the flower.

"Why are you here?" Raziel asked, she leaned on her side to relieve the pain from her ribs.

"I heard about your surgery, I wanted to see if your ok, and I missed you, your different from the other girls." He said as he looked away, he blushed.

Raziel held back a smile, "I'm fine, you can go now." She said back.

Lucca sighed, "I ended it with blue." He said.

Raziel clenched her fist, she was not expecting that.

"Ok." She said.

"Raziel, can we start over?" Lucca asked.

Raziel didn't said.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop thinking about you..." lucca said as he walked to the window.

Raziel grabbed his hand, he turned back.

"Apology accepted."

Lucca's eyes lit up, he smiled then hopped onto the window.

"I guess I'll see you later then." He said.

Raziel waved, "See you later."

He smiled and fell off the window.

It made a loud crash.

Raziel rolled the chair over and looked down
at him.

He smiled, when the door opened from the outside door and Seishin yelled "LEAVE YOU CREEP!" Lucca ran away.

Raziel smiled, Seishin chased Lucca with a broom to the portal.

"Idiot kid." Seishin said to himself.

"Are you ok?" Seishin yelled at the window.

"Define ok..." Raziel responded.

Seishin laughed and went inside.

Raziel sighed, she held the flower, a petal fell out the window.

-To be continued-

Lost In TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara