The vacation and a King

"Raziel, my love, get up." Lucca said as he looked at her, he lightly touched her shoulder.

She didn't reply.

Lucca stood up and walked over to the window, the day before they checked into this hotel, everything seemed to be fine.

Lucca sighed, he leaned against the open window.

He looked down at the city below them, the busy streets in France were quite in the morning, Lucca closed his eyes and breathed in, then he slowly opened his eyes.

"Too late Red." He whispered, the warm breeze blew by, then he felt hands go across his chest.

"Good morning love." He said as he looked back at Raziel, she buried her face in his back.

"I am tired." She replied.

"You want to go back to bed?" Lucca asked, his eyes were sparkling.

"Mm." She replied, he picked her up.

She clinged to his neck, he slowly set her down on the bed, she leaned up and pulled him closer, making him fall unto the bed.

"Hey!" Lucca said, he looked up at her with a confused face.

"Shut up already." Raziel said, she pulled him in for a kiss, he was inches away from her.

He slowly leaned into a long kiss he put his hand on the side of her face, after they broke the kiss they laid in bed for awhile, then Lucca dragged Raziel out of the hotel, they had a long adventure over the afternoon, in the evening Raziel took Lucca to a fancy dinner, they both ate burgers.

Then they went back to the hotel.

(A/N: I just wanted to say that I'm very tired right now and I hope you are enjoying this chapter so far, now back to the story~ )

"I had a wonderful day, thanks for letting me take you to this trip." Lucca said as he washed his face, then he went over to the suitcase and took out shorts.

"I had fun too, I can't wait to see what we are going to do tomorrow." Raziel said, Lucca grabbed a towel.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go take a shower." Lucca said with a yawn.

He walked over to the bathroom and closed the door, soon Raziel heard water ruining.

Raziel stood up and walked over towards her suitcase, she took out her long t-shirt and some long pajama pants, then she grabbed a towel.

Then the water stopped, in less than a minute he got out, (he looks even more perfect when his hair is wet..) Raziel thought.

Lucca walked over to Raziel, "Like what you see?" He laughed.

Raziel's faces turned red, "No!" She said she turned around.

Lucca spun her around, making her drop her clothes, "Then why is your face red?" He asked as he leaned in closer.

Lucca leaned in closer, he watched as she waited for him to do something.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." He said with a smile.

Raziel mumbled something, Then she tried to break free from him but he picture up and spun her around, "Let me go!" Raziel said as she tried to escape him.

"Nope! You are all mine, and no one else's." He said, then he set her down and picked up the clothes, "here, go and take your shower." He said as he held back a laugh.

Raziel left and closed the bathroom door.

Lucca stopped smiling, then he fell onto the bed, he closed his eyes.