Time to go home

"I remember that day, the ashes fell from the sky, i screamed for him to stop, I begged him. Though it was pointless in the end, no one cared to save me, it was all for nothing." - Tamashī

————————————————————————

"WAAAAAAKKAAKAKKA!" Camael yelled into Wolf's face.

Wolf awoke, he jumped back from the shear terror of the man.

They were alone in a white room, the walls were padded like it was a mental insane room.

"Glad, to to to see you, yourself and you awake!" Camael laughed.

Wolf tried to move his arms, he noticed that he was tied down in a straight jacket.

"Get me out of this!" Wolf said as he thrashed his body around.

Camael started to dance... "Dancing, danceable, dancing!" He said as he laughed.

Wolf looked at him with an angry face, "No! Take this thing off of me!" He yelled in frustration.

Camael danced around him, "No, no, no, dancing is more... more.... FUN! Yes.... fun... YYEEEEEEEEE!"

Wolf sighed, "please?" He asked.

Camael stopped, He walked over to Wolf and sniffed him, "SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF!"

Wolf looked at him and jumped back, "Normal things don't sniff!" Wolf said back.

Camael laughed, "I'm, im ..... I'M INSANE! Really really really crazy, out of my mind... mind?  Yes.... mind...."
Cameal replied.

Wolf's eyes widened, he felt his skin crawl, he was scared.

Camael laughed, "Your heartbeat is faster... faster like speedy speed speed, are you scared?... like the mons-..." he stopped himself, he Paced back and forth.

"Monsters are bad, very very very bad, evil....like Forbidden magic, magic? Yes yes yes yes yes, that magical magic." he mumbled to himself.

He looked up and jumped like he just noticed Wolf, "You go home today, together.... yes... Home." He said while fiddling with his hand.

Wolf looked confused, "So where are you going to take me?" He asked, he stepped back.

Camael laughed, "no no no no no, I take you? I take you.... hmmm...." he drifted off for a second then snapped back into reality.

"YES! OHOHOHOH! I take you and only you and your soul to the test room! Testing test test room!" Camael said with a big smile.

Wolf looked even more confused, Camael jumped up and down then took Wolf by the arm.

"Follow follow follow! Don't let the monsters know!" He said as he unlocked the door.

Camael started to sing in the hallway, the workers didn't seem to care.

"OOOHOHHHHHHHHH! WOLFIR WOLIF WOLIF wolf wolf ! YOU HAVE A STRANGE NAME...yes a strange name.... TO BAD FOR YOU MY DEAR!!! to bad yes indeed... OHHHH SO SAD FOR YOU! So sad sad glad sad... THAT I HAVE TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD! Take it all, all all all.... SO STRANGE THAT I AM GOING BACK! Back back back back into reality realize reality... TO SEE THE DEMONS! the demons demons...bloody mess...FOR THEY DON'T LIKE ME! don't like me myself me... THEY TOLD ME TO NOT SING! I still sing sing sung sing..." Cameal started to clap.

he stopped as he got to the door, he unlocked it, as he opened it he yelled "OPEN SESAME! KKEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!"

Then Camael stepped into the room, he turned on the lights and lead Wolf to a table.