Alone in the cold world.

(Play music now)

-Psychopath: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

-Alexithymia: inability to identify and express or describe one's feelings.

-Sociopath
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

—————

Once I cared, I cared about the rules, but now.. it over. I can't feel anything, no matter how hard I try, I just can't see away out of this.

It's hopeless.

Though I don't have a name, and I am forgotten throughout the universe. I like to call myself Xenon, meaning Echo.

(A/N: I pronounce it X-on)

I killed so many souls throughout the years, do I feel guilty?

No, i don't.

————————————

Seishin awoke in the morning, he felt tired. He looked over at Ghost, he was still asleep.

Seishin smiled, "Good morning handsome." He whispered.

Ghost mumbled something, then turned away.

Seishin sat up, then he stood and walked over to his desk, he drew up a map, but something wasn't right, the map had an incomplete part that he had never seen before.

Before Seishin could examine it further he heard a knock on the door.

(Who is up this early) Seishin thought as he walked over to the door, he cracked the door open, "Yes?" He asked.

A short figure stood there, "Raziel and Alva are gone." A voice said.

Seishin looked down, there was a boy standing there, he was in full armor, his hair was messy.

"Oh hi Tomoe, where is your sister?" Seishin asked. He yawned.

(A/N: I pronounce it as Tom-O)

"She went with Raziel, they choose the dark." Tomoe said with no expression.

"Wait, What?!" Seishin almost yelled, he leaned against the door.

"Aye, they left with Alva." Tomoe said, he looked at the stairs, "So when is breakfast?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't they tell me?!" Seishin asked, still in shock.

"So then no breakfast?" Tomoe asked.

Seishin felt an arm wrap around his neck, "What's going on?" Ghost asked, he buried his head in Seishin's neck.

"Raziel and Shiro joined the enemy." Seishin didn't move, he was angry.

"Don't forget about Alva, he went too." Tomoe commented.

"What? That's not right, I could've sworn last night-.. never mind." Ghost stopped himself, "What happened last night?" Seishin asked.

"Well, I was heading out the door and I heard someone in the other room, it sounded like a meeting room. I didn't think too much of it because the king was having a lot of meetings lately. One of the voices kind of sounded like Tamashī." Ghost paused.

"That's impossible, I saw him die. My father killed him." Seishin replied.

"That's what I thought, so I looked in the room and someone that looked exactly like him looked at me, then he disappeared? I know, it sounds crazy. But he looked exactly like Tamashī. If it was him then it might mean-..." he was interrupted by Seishin.