Laine is drunk.

"Oh Shoot! Oh Shoot!" Lucca was panicking, he was on the floor, Seishin was laughing, Laine was in top of Lucca, he leaned in closer, "Oh Lucca, can you do something for me?" Laine asked, his face was bright red, he smelled like beer and whiskey.

(Oh.. I get it, he is drunk!) Lucca thought, "Sure Laine." Lucca replied, Laine leaned in closer to him, he whispered something in his ear, Lucca looked at Seishin, by the look on his face he didn't know how to reply, which made Seishin laugh harder.

"Say it." Laine said, he held back a laugh, then he sat up, he was still sitting on him.

Lucca sighed "Raz Raz dazzle Raz..." He said quietly.

"Say it loud and proud!" Laine raised his voice.

Lucca took a short breath, "RAZ RAZ DAZZLE RAZ!" He yelled, Seishin looked over and started to laugh, "What the-.." Seishin paused to laugh, he was on the floor at this point.

Itzel and King Light walked into the room, "You May go.." The King paused.

Seishin quickly got up and walked over to the King.

"You May go home now, I have a feeling you want to leave." The king said as he glared at Seishin.

Laine stood up and shimmied over to the King, the King looked confused, "May I help you?" He asked, "Yes... Yes!" Laine yelled into King Light's ear, he cover his ear and took a step back from Laine, "Help me find Dazzle dazzle." Laine replied.

"Dazzle?" Itzel mumbled.

Seishin took a step in between them, "Sorry, he had a little too much to drink." Seishin said, he put his hand out and pushed Laine to the floor, his body made a loud sound as it it the floor and slid back.

Laine put his hands on the ground to catch himself, then he looked up, Seishin turned back to the King, "My apologies, we shall-.." he paused when he heard "Shimmy Shimmy."

Seishin looked at Laine, he was crawling towards them at full speed.

"Oh hell no!" The King yelled, He ran over to the door, Seishin walked over to Laine and stopped, "Shut up." He said in a cold voice, his eyes resembled Sakkaku's, cold and dead. Seishin picked Laine up and stood him to his feet, he didn't let go of his shirt. "If you can't handle your liquor then don't drink!" Seishin raised his voice, he lifted him up and threw him down, making Laine go unconscious.

Seishin looked back at the King, "We will be gone in 20 minutes." He replied.

The King nodded and walked away.

"Will he be ok?" Lucca asked as he shook Laine. He looked up at Seishin, something seemed different about him today, it was hard to explain but he was different..

Seishin looked over at the door, then he walked out, "Let's go." He said with a harsh tone in his voice, he sounded upset.