Chapter 22

~Elsa is eight months pregnant~

Elsa's POV:

My gosh. One more month until the birth of my baby. It's exciting but I'm scared. I just want to see her right now. I've known about her for about five or six months. I didn't even know I was pregnant my first two months into the pregnancy. I'm just so excited to see her.

Jack and I are actually in her nursery, getting her room all fixed up and ready for her soon. I'm painting while Jack is moving the furniture.

"Snowflake, where should the crib go?" Jack asked me.

I look up from where I'm painting. I had just painted white snowflakes on the blue wall. We painted the walls blue yesterday and decided to stop there for the day.

"I think she should definitely not be near the window. Maybe the closest wall to the door? In the corner from this wall that connects to the other?" I asked.

The window was the farthest right wall from the door, across the room was a plain blue wall, and across from there was the wall where the closet was located then the wall I'm talking about was across the window wall.

"Okay. Probably a good idea. That way I will probably be easier to get to her from our room," Jack said and I just hummed.

I was focusing on painting the snowflakes until I feel something wet touch my cheek. I tap my cheek to feel and eventually see what it was.

It was white paint.

I turn to see none other than Jack Frost with that smirk I love, and a white finger.

"Really Jack?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"What did I do?" He asked acting innocent. An idea popped up in my head and now it's my turn to have a little smirk of my own.

"Oh nothing, nothing. Just thought you..." I splattered some paint on his face. "Did something you might regret," I said.

He laughed then smirked. He was about to splat more paint on me when I said in a warning tone, "Frost... don't you even think about it. We still have to finish her room and I need the paint for that."

He sighed, "Fine, but there will be a next time." He smirked and continued to move the furniture around the room. While I continued painting snowflakes around her room.

~A few hours later~

We had finally finished the nursery and it looks so good. I loved it. I just can't wait until she's here.

"Elsa, want to go see a movie?" Jack asked.

"Sure. What movie?"

"Hmm... today is Tuesday, so we could go see one of the classics in the theaters?"

"Yeah. That sounds great," I smiled at him. He was sitting on the bar stool while I was sitting on the couch with Milo sitting on my lap. Whenever I sit down he's always there wanting me to pick him up and set him on my lap. He's a little spoiled but I love him anyway.

"Cool. It looks like they are playing Forrest Gump tonight," he said.

"I love that movie. We are definitely going," I said and Jack chuckled.

(534)

A/n: Short chapter I know. I'm just doing a bunch of filler chapters right now. It's going to be a bit slow for those. Also, I didn't forget about this book. School has just been really busy and I just got a job. I'm sorry I can't update as often as I'd like but thank you for your patience. I will hopefully update again soon. Remember to:

Follow
Vote
Comment

Thank you!