Chapter 12

~Later that day in the afternoon~

Elsa's POV:

I am in front of Brandon's house now. I will probably just tell him. I couldn't think of a creative way in telling him. I took a few more deep breathes in my car. I'm so nervous.

I mean I'm telling my boyfriend I am pregnant with his baby. We haven't even been together for a year yet so anything can happen.

I started walking to his front door. Once I arrived, I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

He answered after a few minutes.

"Elsa? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"C-can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said then gestured for me to sit on the chairs by his front door. I thought it was weird since I thought we would go inside and talk.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Well, remember what we did a month ago?" I asked. He nodded.

"I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came out positive... you're going to be a father," I said.

Brandon's POV:

Um... yeah I don't know what to say about this so I said:

"Wow? That's great!"
I had an awkward smile on my face because what do you say to this when you're obviously not ready or into the girl that much anymore.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just a lot to take in," I said.

"Isn't it great though? We are going to have a baby," she said. Well she seems excited.

"Yeah. It's amazing," I said.

"Well, I've got to go to work. I'll see you later right?" She asked. I nodded and she pecked my cheek then left.

I walked back inside my house to see my girl still laying on the couch.

"What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost," she said.

"Oh, it's nothing. What are you watching?" I asked.

"Shameless," she said. I nodded. I sat beside her and cuddled with her.

I wasn't really sure on what to think of this whole baby thing with Elsa. I'm too young for a child and she is not someone I love. I mean she's a great girl and all but not for me. I realized that a month ago after the deed. Oh well. We'll see what happens later. I'll probably break up with her soon anyway.

Jack's POV:

The holidays were great with my family. I think I needed to be with my family more than ever right now. They know how to cheer me up.

I've been on a few dates with girls. I'm trying to get over Elsa. Nothing seems to be working though. I have thought about just texting her that I want to hang out with her again. And the fact that I don't care if it hurts me. Not being able to talk or see her everyday is even worse than not being in a relationship with her.

The dates have been fine. I mean I'll go on a date with a girl, get dinner, and at the end of the night nothing really sparks anything in me. I've only seen three girls and so far none have really caught my attention like Elsa.

I'm losing my mind thinking about her. I wonder how she's doing. Even if she doesn't care about me anymore. I can't really say that because I don't know if it's true.

I'm at work right now. I still work at Arendelle Fashions because I actually really like my job here. I rarely ever run into Elsa. So that's good in a way. I try to finish work quickly because I don't want to have an unexpected talk with her dad or anybody here in fear of questions to why we don't talk anymore.

Every time the door opens it means someone is either coming in or leaving. And everyone always looks at the door because it's a distraction. And people usually look to distract themselves for a little bit and can be nosy at times. I'm just saying because I do that a lot too.

So I looked up and saw Elsa walking to her working table and she had a smile on her face. She seemed so happy and it made me smile a little too. But I quickly averted my eyes when I saw her look my way. I don't want to make eye contact with her because that's not good for us right now. We are in need of space and I don't want to invade.

Sometimes things are just way too complicated.

I was almost done with my work so I checked the time. It said 1:15pm. I could probably finish in 15 more minutes then I'll be home free.

~15 minutes later~

I saved all of my work then walked out the door and to my car. My phone dinged meaning I got a text message.

It said:

"Hey want to get a cup of coffee?" ~Toothiana

She is one of the girls I have been seeing. And she's actually not that bad.

I texted back a simple sure and asked to meet at Starbucks.

I haven't gone to Dream Bean since I confessed my feelings to Elsa. That place will always be our favorite hangout.

I was at Starbucks now waiting for Toothiana to be here. Her nickname is Tooth by the way. She walked in a few minutes later.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said.

"Were you waiting long?" She asked.

"No, I just got here," I said.

We then started talking about work and nothing very interesting. We said goodbye to each other after an hour and I went home.

I have my own house now. It's nothing too big or too small. It's the right size. One master bedroom, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms, and an office for me. The kitchen and living room are connected. It's a good little home for me. My job pays well so, payments hopefully won't be a problem. Elsa doesn't know I moved since I have just recently moved and we aren't talking right now so...

Anyway, once I was home I just went to my room and put on a movie and changed into sweatpants with no shirt. It's my house and I live alone so it's fine.

I just laid down and watched The Avengers Civil War. I haven't seen the new movie yet but hopefully soon I will.