Chapter 31

~Time Skip~
~2 years and 6 months later~

Elsa's POV:

It's been a crazy two years. Jack and I are still together. We are not married or engaged. I don't think we are ready for that yet. We have talked about it. I'll be taking over Arendelle Fashions very soon. I'll be in charge within these next few months. With that happening it would be stressful for us. The planning, dress and suit fittings, the reception, even the honeymoon plans would have to be made too. He did give me a promise ring a year ago though. And I'm of course staying loyal to that. I can't see myself with anyone else but him.

My daughter is growing so much. She will be three in six months! She's so big now and she has the most adorable laugh. She loves playing with Milo. I remember when she was a few months old, Milo would always sit beside her. They were both so little. Lila also loves her Uncle Jack so much. Jack and I pick her up from my parents house after work and when she sees Jack, she jumps into his arms. It's cute. I love them so much.

My father has decided to retire in three months I think. He's been changing it up a bit this year. It's like he can't decide. He wants my little family to come to his house though today to talk about something so I guess we will find out then.

It's Sunday, so Jack and I have a day off of work. We are spending time with Lila today. Right now, we are still in bed. He hasn't woken up yet. I'm assuming Lila hasn't either because usually on days like this she comes running in our room. I'm scrolling through Pinterest looking for recipes. Jack and I have been taking turns on who gets to cook dinner and it's my turn tomorrow.

I was laying on my side away from Jack. It wasn't long until I felt arms wrap around my waist and a light kiss placed on my shoulder.

"Good morning Snowflake," Jack said in his morning voice.

"Good morning Frosty," I said and turned towards him.

"What were you doing on your phone?" He asked.

"Oh... you know... texting my boyfriend," I joked.
He frowned and I giggled.

"I'm kidding Frost. You're the only one I see. I was looking at some recipes for dinner tomorrow," I said and pecked his lips. That made him smile.

"Good. You know you can't cook better than me though," he smirked. I raised a brow at him.

"Hmm... last time I checked you love my famous lasagna I make," I smirked back.

"You got me there," he chuckled and kissed my nose.

Our bedroom door opens and Lila comes running inside.

"Mommy!" She exclaims and jumps on my side of the bed. She crawls over me and lays between Jack and I.

"Good morning my sweet girl," I said and kissed her forehead.

"Gwood morning mommy," she said and hugs me.

"Where's Uncle Jack's hug?" Jack pouted. She giggled then hugged Jack.

"Mommy, I'm hwungry," she said.

"Hmm... how about we make some..." I wait a second then tickle her as I say, "pancakes." She giggles. I stop tickling her and her face is a little red.

"Let's go Lila, you too Jack," I smiled and got up from the bed. Lila quickly got up from the bed and ran to the door.

"How does she have so much energy in the mornings?" Jack groaned. I chuckled and basically dragged him out of bed.

"Come on Frost, before my daughter decides to make a mess," I said laughing. He groaned again but got up this time.

"Fine," he muttered but still had a smile on his face. We walked to the kitchen where Lila was waiting for us.