Part 15 Dreams

[McCree gets back in his tent with hanzo and slowly drifts to sleep. After a few minutes pass he starts to dream.]

Gabriel reyes: McCree Go Get genji so i can get you two your next assignment

McCree: And why can't you go an get him your the one lookin for him?

Gabriel Reyes: *gives mccree a stern glare* Go get him now

McCree: uh.. Y-yes sir right away *leaves to go get genji* Man i hate when he dose that Now where can genji be.

[McCree searches all over the black watch base and still no Genji]

McCree: Damn it Gabes  gonna chew me out if i don't get him soon Maybe he's in his room. *walks down the hall towards the personal quarters and knocks on genji's door* Hey genji you in there. *he opens up the door to see genji resting* (He's been in here sleepin while i been bustin my but looking for ya) Hey wake up ass hole.

[Genji Springs out of bed and points his sword to mccree's neck]

McCree: ...... You really need to stop with that genji it still scares the crap outta me.

Genji: Sorry I just had a nightmare and your voice startled me. *puts down his sword* any way what is it that you need.

McCree: gabe just needs us for our next assignment we should go. *walks out into the hall* come on lets get a move on.

Genji: *pushes mccree up against the wall* whats the rush Jesse we can stay for a little while longer.

McCree: I can't say no to a face like that. *lifts up genji's chin

Gabriel Reyes: *come walking down the hall and see's the two of them* You had one job to get genji and here you are fooling around

Gabriel Reyes: *come walking down the hall and see's the two of them* You had one job to get genji and here you are fooling around. *hits him in the head*

McCree: Ow now watcha gotta go an do that for.

Gabriel Reyes: I told you many times before when your on the clock there's no time for playing I'm not gonna let you off this easy next time.

McCree: Why didn't you hit him

Gabriel Reyes: Because jack will have my head if he find out if im beating up another one of our agents.

Genji: Why is jack the only one you listen too.

Gabriel Reyes: Because I respect his skills as a strike commander.

McCree: *whispers to genji* Because there secretly dating on the low and he Jack's botom bit__ *fells a hand on his shoulder*

Gabriel Reyes: Say one more word and i'll make sure your stuck scrubbing this base inside and out for the next year.

McCree: Understood

Ga