Part 9 End me Now

[The shines through the window waking Hanzo up he looks over and sees McCree still sound asleep. He makes his way to the kitchen and sees Genji curled up under a blanket sitting at the table with zenyatta next to him.]

Genji: So how did it go last night brother?Zenyatta: He's walking normal I guess the drinks weren't strong enough

Zenyatta: He's walking normal I guess the drinks weren't strong enough.
Hanzo: I'd appreciate it if you leave me and Jesse alone we do not need your help.
Genji: I am Sorry Hanzo I just wish for you to be happier.
Hanzo: then don't mess with my love life.
Genji: understood
[Mccree comes into the room yawning steps over to Hanzo And kisses him on the cheek.]
McCree: Mornin darlin.
Hanzo: *smiles* Good morning.
McCree: Morning Genji, zenyatta.
Zenyatta: Good morning McCree seems like your in a good mood.
McCree: Yeah I just finished making a protein shake care to try some genji.
Genji: sure
[Mccree gives genji his drink. Genji drinks about half of it then pass it back to McCree.]
Genji: That was pretty good McCree what was in it.
McCree: Oh you know protein powder milk and the drinks y'all gave us yesterday.
Zenyatta: *laughing really hard* Get ready to see a different side of Genji.
Genji: I'm gonna go lay down before it effects me please What ever you do don not disturb me.
Hanzo: seriously what was in that?
Zenyatta: A liquid chemical that makes a person not think clearly, feel hot and horny.
McCree: Exactly why we didn't drink it.
Hanzo: Will Genji be alright.
Zenyatta: Yes And no genji is a special case.
Hanzo: What do you mean?
McCree: Best we don't question it, anyway hanzo let's go on a date.
Hanzo: *blushes* where do you want to go
McCree: Anywhere with you would do me fine.
Hanzo: Let's go visit some old historical ruins.
McCree: Why there of all places?
Hanzo: It's said to be haunted by souls of the dead but if you can make it all the way through there is ancient treasure.
McCree:what time are we heading out?
Hanzo: How about noon.
McCree: *smiles incredibly hard* ok
Hanzo: Why the hell are you smiling so much for?
McCree: Nothing darlin.
[They make and eat breakfast McCree gets up from the table.]
McCree: I'm gonna go check up on Genji. He's been real quiet. *Walks back towards Genji's room.* Hey Genji you doing ok and why are the lights off?
[Mccree stares into the dark room then sees the green light from Genji's mask glowing. Genji grabs McCree and pins him to the floor.]
Genji: Jesse senpai you need to responsibility.
McCree: The hell Genji get off me.
Genji: I can't I need to be taken care of first *pop his mask off, stares into McCree's eyes then licks his lips*
Hanzo: *walks in* Hey was Genji alright *turns on the lights and sees Genji on top of McCree* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!
Genji: *covers his chest like a woman would* Hanzo, Jesse senpai was just about to take care of me.
Hanzo: *turns his h as toward McCree* What!?
McCree: Nothing happened he's just like this cas of that drink.
Genji: Don't worry senpai I got this *his lower body started to vibrate as he pulls McCree close to him*
McCree: Haaa~Hanzo p-please get him h-he's vibrations are powerful and really close to my crotch.
Hanzo: (calm down you already killed him once.)
Come on Genji get up your not yourself.*lifts him up and off of McCree.*
Genji: *crawls around on the bed then arches his back* do you like the boxer briefs I have Senpai~❤️

*Genji: *crawls around on the bed then arches his back* do you like the boxer briefs I have Senpai~❤️

Zenyatta: Oh no Genji! This will not do at all. Please if you could give him and I a moment so I can fix him.
McCree: Sure thing lets leave Zenyatta to your brother.
Hanzo:*looks pissed off* what has become of you genji no man should look so lewd.
McCree:*oulls Hanzo out with him* to be fair you made a face like that last night without being drugged.
Hanzo: *embaresed* Nonsense
McCree guess I'll just have to show ya another time then.
Genji: zenyatta n-no Ahhhhhh ah ahh. *slams open the door gasping for air* What the hell happened?!
McCree: You don't remember?
Genji: I remember you gave you a drink then I fell asleep then my body overloaded and I couldn't think or function properly. Last thing I remember is waking up to zenyatta rebooting my hard drive.
Zenyatta: *sitting on the bed proudly* oh sweetie At times like this reminds me why your such a good student.
[After an awkward 30 mins McCree and Hanzo get ready to leave on there date.]
Hanzo: McCree you should bring your gun just in case there have been muggings and dangerous treasure hunters.
Genji : What time are you two leaving?
Hanzo: 12:00 he's late
Zenyatta: what time is it.
Genji:  NOOO
Hanzo: ???
Zenyatta:???
McCree: *comes running into the room* ITS HIIIGH NOOON.
Genji: OH MY F—KING GOD McCree
Hanzo: * eliminated 100*
Genji: How do you find that cute Hanzo!?