Part 2, Getting To Know You

[Hanzo And McCree finally arrived at Hanzo's place.]
McCree: *looks at his house and sees it's like a huge traditional Japanese palace.* Woowee now that's a big house who all lives here?
Hanzo:It's just me I recently started to live alone.
McCree: Do ya ever feel lonely, like missing ya family.
Hanzo: Yes without a doubt, I miss my brother we just spoke not to long ago after many years have already. I honestly thought he was dead.
McCree: So yer tell me the guy doesn't visit ya for a couple of years and you think he's dead now what sense does that make?
Hanzo: No ... to put it plain and simple something terrible happened to him to the point I thought he was dead. Now he comes and visit me...it's just hard to believe.
McCree: *thinking about Gabriel Reyes* ya I hear ya.
Hanzo: Let's head inside.*Opens up for McCree to walk in*
McCree: *whistles* well I'll be damned it's even fancier than the outside.
Hanzo: I do not favor the interior it's too traditional for my liking. I prefer something more modern.
McCree: Sure you could say that but I like the more simpler things in life.
Hanzo: *grabs and show McCree his robot arm* then why do you have this.
McCree: *embarrassed* would ya believe me if I said I was left handed.
Hanzo: No I would not
McCree: *chuckles* didn't think ya would.
Hanzo: *leads McCree to a guest bedroom* You can stay here for the night.
McCree: Thankya kindly
Hanzo: *throws towel and rag at McCree* now go take a bath you smell unpleasant. And leave ur clothes outside the door I'll wash them I do not any of your filth in my house.
McCree: No need to be so rude about it and my clothes aren't filthy they just picked up my manly musk.
Hanzo: I Do not care what you call it either way I'll it's still discussing.
McCree: Hahahaha you're a real hoot Hanzo *Leaves to the bathroom shutting the door behind him slightly*
Hanzo: Are all Americans like this?
[45 minuets later McCree gets out of the shower dries himself off with the towel and wraps it around his waist as he walks out the bathroom*
Hanzo:*hears McCree coming down the hallway* took you long enouuuu— *blushes as he looks at McCree's muscular body; he clears his throat* McCree why aren't you wearing the robe that was in the bathroom?
McCree: Oh sorry I didn't see it. If it's all right with ya I'll wait till my clothes finish.*sits down next to Hanzo*
Hanzo: *his face turns even more red*
McCree: You feeling alright Hanzo your lookn a little red.
Hanzo: Y-Yes.... I-I should start making dinner.
[Hanzo try's to get up and leave to the kitchen but McCree grabs Hanzo's arm and pulls Hanzo down on the couch as McCree towers over him.]
McCree: Now hold on there. While I do appreciate watcha doing for me an everything I came here to get any information about talon.
Hanzo: *slightly turned on being so close to mccree and his bulging muscles he turns his head away from McCree * R-right but please sit down first.
McCree: *sits down* there now will ya tell me.
Hanzo: Since you're unaware of my past I'll put it in a way so even someone like you can understand. I was trained to fight with and master a weapon for most of my life. With these skills I perfected many have fallen by my hand and talon wants me to become on with them. I was first approached by a blue purplish lady I declined her offer but she said I have a months time to reconsider my decision.
McCree: HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT!?
Hanzo clam down fool I was asked at the beginning of this week.
McCree: Hanzo *gets up grabs both of Hanzo's hands* please allow me to stay with you until then.
Hanzo; *his face turning red once more* yes you can stay with me for as long as you need.
McCree: *hugs try's to hug Hanzo* thanks so much darling
Hanzo: *face palms him* get way from me you half naked fool.
[they hear the washing machine finish Hanzo goes and puts them in the dryer and coming back he sees McCree looking at his family photo]
McCree: That's yet family huh.
Hanzo: yes we were not your typical family.
McCree: why aren't you in this picture And You didn't tell me you had a sister she's pretty cute too what ever happened to her?
Hanzo: *embarrassed and annoyed * I do not have a sister that is me at a younger age!
McCree: *laughing* you can't be serious that's a real knee slapper.
Hanzo: keep laughing and I won't hesitate to put an arrow through your knee.
McCree: okay okay I'll stop. hey is that your brother
Hanzo: yes, he was a playboy but it seem he's grown into a fine man somehow.
McCree: This May sound a bit odd but he looks a lot like my old partner Genji.
Hanzo: !? *draws back his bow his arm starts to glow* how do you know genji!! Who is responsible for bringing him back tell me, tell me how did he survive the brink of death!!
[To be continued]