Part 10 Temple

[Hanzo and McCree make there way to the ancient temple.]
McCree: You sure it's safe to go in?
Hanzo: Not at all, I assumed you wanted it to be dangerous.
McCree: you assumed right darlin *pecks Hanzo on his cheek.*
Hanzo: *smiles and hold McCree's hand leading him in* stay close the structure is worse than I thought it can cave in at any moment.
[The two go deeper into the temple when McCree stumbles across a skull.]
McCree: Hey Hanzo check this out. *picks up the skull* how do ya think he died?
Hanzo: Probably got lost like the rest of them. *points to the rest of the skeletons* these poor souls probably had so many unfulfilled desires.
McCree: Right lets keep moving. I don't care much for spirits and what not.
Hanzo: Oh come now surly you're not afraid of a few spirits you do realize I have the spirits of dragons in me.
McCree: So how do you know you can't pick up another.
Hanzo: I don't. But I don't care either.
McCree: Wait do ya hear that?
[They both get quite and duck behind some rocks they see a skinny peg leg man with a missing arm and a large man with a tattoo of a pig and He's wearing a gas mask.]
McCree:*whispers to Hanzo* isn't that junkrat and road hog. The two who are on an international crime spree.
Hanzo: Yeah they must be here for the treasure.
Junkrat: Oi roadie this taken to long for me likin let's just level the place.
Roadhog: .... *sticks his thumb up*
Junkrat: Great *starts placing his bombs down*
McCree: *steps out from the rock* Woah there this here temple ain't big enough for three of us so why don't y'all just mozzy on along.
Junkrat: And who is this wanker? Hey beat it we were here first.
McCree: I tried being reasonable. This is yer last chance.
Roadhog: *hooks McCree and brings him close* Shut Up *lifts his up his gun*
McCree: *hits roadhog with a stun and rolls back he is about to shoot roadhog with his peacekeeper* Reach for the sky.
Junkrat: *laughs while raising hand with a detonator* Don't move. There's no way you can beat us alone.
McCree: Who says I'm alone.
Hanzo: *Shoots the detonator out of his hand* You fought well but not well enough.
Junkrat: That was the decoy mate Now roadie *gets hooked by roadhog then press a button in his other hand*
[A small explosion goes off;Some rubble comes falling down and hits Hanzo in the head. Blood starts to run down. McCree sprints over]
McCree: *holds him in his lap while pointing his gun at junkrat and roadhog* HANZO NO COME ON DARLIN STAY WITH ME!

 McCree sprints over]McCree: *holds him in his lap while pointing his gun at junkrat and roadhog* HANZO NO COME ON DARLIN STAY WITH ME!

[Hanzo slowly passes out from blood loss.]
Junkrat: well that wasn't big enough. But if at first you don't succeed blow it up again. *laughs and pushes the button once not setting off a giant explosion this time.*
[More rocks and ruble come crashing down on to McCree and Hanzo trapping them under it. Junkrat and roadhog escape and continue to hunt for the treasure. McCree looks around and to his surprise they were unhurt the rocks have fallen around them. McCree then looks at Hanzo to checkbon him but the blood has disappeared and his wound was no where to be found.]
McCree: *places his hand on Hanzo's head* (he's really cold) hey Hanzo you feel alright?
Hanzo: *starts to wake up* Jesse...
McCree: What is it darlin?
Hanzo: I...I..I want you inside me.
McCree: Huh...*gets flustered*
[Hanzo opens his eyes they light up glowing white. He Grabs McCree's shirt and kisses him. Hanzo's skin start to fade to a blue color with horns growing from his head and red markings appearing on his face. McCree pulls away looks at Hanzo.]
McCree: Hanzo what's happening to you.
Hanzo: *shakes his head* I don't know it felt like I couldn't control my desire. Please don't look at me McCree.
McCree: It's Okay darlin well figure something out. But first we need to clear a path.
Hanzo: Oh that's easy *draws back his bow* Ryuu Ga waga teki wo kurau!
[Two dragon spiral clearing a path for them so they can make there way out.]
McCree: Alright Let's head home see if Genji knows how to fix this.
Hanzo: But first you need to give me my fix I want you so bad Jesse.

McCree: *Tears Up* Now that just ain't fair. Why do you have to be so horny at the worst of times.
Hanzo: *Snaps out of it* McCree please ignore me I can't control what I say at the moment.
[Finally after making it home McCree at the verge of doing Hanzo right now decides to restrain himself and find Genji and zenyatta.]
McCree: Genji please come quickly I don't know how much longer I can handle being around Hanzo.
Genji: What happened?
McCree: He turned into a demon.
Genji: What!? * rush to see Hanzo* Holy shit hahahaha holy shit he's really a demon.
Hanzo: Shut Up and help me!
Zenyatta: I power down for a minute and wake up to you little shits being loud. What the f—k are y'all even doing.
Hanzo: Nothing right now but I'll be doing McCree later.
Zenyatta: ...Well now this is new *looks closer at Hanzo* yep just what I thought he picked up a soul.
Genji: What?
Zenyatta: I see cases like this all the time he has a soul in him and this one draws out people's deepest desires.
McCree: but how did he get it?
Zenyatta: was he ever injured near a bunch of dead people.
McCree: Yes
Zenyatta: It entered through the wound the only way to get rid of it is to get the same amount of fluids he lost back out of his body.
McCree: And how do I do that?
Zenyatta: I am sure you can figure that one out.
Hanzo: Let's do it cowboy,
McCree: *blushes* W-well if that's the only way please do not disturb us no matter what you may hear.
Genji: Well Just give you the House to yourself come zenyatta let's go out to eat.