Part 3 Not so bad

McCree: *puts his hands up* Now calm down He was just my partner for a while until he left to find peace with himself. How did he survive I honestly don't know but I'm pretty sure it was the doc and advance tech that gave him a helping hand. Fella had a hard time facing the fact he's half cyborg.
Hanzo: *tears up and lowers his bow as the blue aura from his arm vanish* I did not know he went through that I am to blame. How could he forgive me after all this time.
McCree: *places his hand on Hanzo's shoulder* That's Because deep down he cares for you, he would always see the better of you. So sulking in the past isn't gonna help ya none.
Hanzo: how could you possibly know. You have no idea what it's like grieving over the death of a love one you thought was dead.
McCree: You're right I don't know what it's like but that's why I'm hear now. I need closer.
Hanzo: I seek redemption to restore my and my brother's honor. And become a family once more.
McCree: I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.
Hanzo:.....
McCree: Means I'll help restore your honor. If you help me get closer.
Hanzo: Thankyou Jesse McCree I do not wish to deal with this alone *bows his body toward McCree: *smiles and chuckles* Now that I have a better look at ya you two look very much alike.
Hanzo: W-we Do *gets a little nervous*
McCree: Mm hm Ya sure do

Hanzo: *blushes as he notices McCree staring at his chest*What are you looking at fool!? McCree: Hehe nothing darlinHanzo:Whatever I'll go make dinner so go and put on the robe until your clothes are done

McCree: Hehe nothing darlin
Hanzo:Whatever I'll go make dinner so go and put on the robe until your clothes are done.
[McCree goes back to the bathroom and puts on the robe he found in there then makes his way to the kitchen he sees Hanzo standing there with a apron on cutting up an avocado.]
McCree: *walks and wraps his arms around hanzo* watcha make there darlin.
Hanzo: The last food you'll ever see if you don't remove your arms.
McCree: *moves his arms and stands next to hanzo* Mind if I help.
Hanzo: What do you know about cooking?
McCree: Plenty in fact I'll make you the best gosh darn meal ya ever had tomorrow.
Hanzo: very well I'll be looking forward to it*smiles at McCree*
McCree: *his heart skips a beat* Hanzo I think me and you are gonna get along mighty fine.
Hanzo: you think so?
McCree: *smiles and winks* I know so.
[Hanzo try's finish up dinner with McCree hovering like a young child dose a parent. After a few minutes Hanzo tells McCree to go wait at the table. Once finish Hanzo brought both of there plates to the table so the can eat.]
McCree: Thankya kindly
Hanzo: I could have been done sooner if not for the constant hovering.
McCree: sorry about that I'm just curious. Anyway watcha make.
Hanzo: I made California rolls
McCree: I heard about them never really tried it tho. I'm not to big on the idea of eating uncooked fish.
Hanzo: please just try it I worked really hard on them and this was the most American thing I could make.
McCree: *looks at Hanzo realizing how much thought he put into making this for him* I'll try it *goes to grab a fork but only sees chopsticks on the table not wanting to be rude he try's to use them*
Hanzo: McCree what are you doing hurry and eat it before it's no good.
McCree: *embarrassed* could you show me how to use them.
[Hanzo walks over to McCree  wraps his arms around McCree as he helps guide McCree showing him how to use them. McCree still doesn't learn to use them so Hanzo decides to feed McCree one piece just so he can taste it.]
McCree: *eats the piece Hanzo fed him* Woah nilly that's good you sure can cook Hanzo.
Hanzo: *Gives a genuine honest to god smit while His heart races as he blushes nervously* T-t-thank y-you
McCree: *sees Hanzo's face starting to turn red again. he gets a sly grin on his face* Your so cute when you blush darling.*winks*
Hanzo:.......SHUT UP *embarrassed* I'm not blushing I'm just a little hot from everything I had to don't today.
McCree: Hehe what ever you say Darlin~♥️