Part 21 Capture objective B

McCree: *closely follows behind some of the retreating soldiers then hears some footsteps coming down the hall towards him* (Damn it  did we really have to kill the lights).

[He ducks around the corner with his back up against the wall as he hears a familiar voice.]

Doomfist: status report whats going on.

Soilder: It's Mccree and Genji there working along side some Russian women and they captured Sombra. 

Moira: Thank you for the analysis now take your men, get back to the barracks  and wait for further orders.

Doomfist: I say we should just take shimada and put him in one of our cells and guard it. 

Moira: That would be most logical but i have something i want to test out i'll go get shimada ready.  *Turns and starts heading towards the training room.*

[The lights come back on]

Doomfist: *Glances over seeing a shadow on the ground* You can come out now i know your there.

McCree: *Steps out*I don't have time for ya so if ya would be so kind and Get out of my way.

Doomfist: I don't understand why someone like him even deals with someone like you. You're weak and powerless. You couldn't save him the first time what makes you think you can save him this time around.

McCree: I don't know if i can even save him this time around. But im not just going to turn with my tail tucked in between my legs. 

Doomfist: That's some tough talk for a dead man. I don't know if you're brave or just plain stupid, Guess well soon see.

[DoomFist  launches his fist at Mccree but mccree rolls out of the way, avoiding his punch he turns to shoot him. He shoots at him doomfist uses his gauntlets as a shield.]

Doomfist: Your pathetic attempts won't work do me a favor and end your self already. 

McCree: Not a chance *Shoots out the lights* 

DoomFist: You are nothing more than a coward with your cheap tactics.

[McCree tosses out a flash bang stunning Doomfist shooting one of his knee caps casing him to fall and kneel to the ground McCree hover over him and aims his gun at his head]

McCree: Would a coward risk his life for his partner. Now before i end this where is he!

Doomfist: Mark my words Mccree this is not over. And he's not the same person you once Knew.

[McCree pistol whips doomfist knocking him out then drags his body to a near by storage unit and stuffs him in it then proceeds on still looking for hanzo. After a while of searching hiding and killing a few more guards he reaches a long hall and sees moira standing outside a room he runs straight towards.]

McCree: MMOOIIRRAA *grabs her lab coat* i'm done play'n these games WHERE.IS.HE. 

Moira: Relax i'll take you to him come with me.

[She opens up the door Mccree's face face practically lights up when he see's Hanzo but his joy quickly fades after seeing him. He is even colder than before the little emotion he once had seems to have vanished.]

Moira: Mr. Shimada I'll leave you to him i'll be back in a few minutes 

McCree: Hanzo? What.... *slowly approaches him* what did they do to you?

Hanzo: They fixed me McCree.

McCree: What do you mean fix.

Hanzo: Well for starters they rid me of the meaningless emotions  *looks mccree up and down* And the unnecessary attachments.

McCree: *getting irritated* You can't be serious how can you call that being fixed.

Hanzo: For starters i no longer feel resentment towards my family, i no longer feel bad for what i did to him, and i don't need the fake compassion you've shown me.

McCree: Hanzo this isn't you even though there have been some misunderstandings how can you not feel any thing what we had did that mean nothing to you!?

Hanzo: That's where you're wrong McCree I do feel something *hits mccree in the jaw grabs him by his collar* I feel nothing but anger.

McCree: Hanzo stop messing around and come with me!

Hanzo: NO I finally found a place where i don't have to suffer. *throws him on the ground*

McCree * gets up and tackles him putting himself on top then Punches Hanzo* SUFFER!?SUFFER!? YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT SUFFERING IS!

Hanzo: *Hits him in the face* YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH!

McCree: *Grabs both of hanzos arms and pins them to the floor* From what i can tell YOU never had to go hungry  YOU'VE never had to abandon and turn in the friends you called family to save your own hide,  YOU never had to lose an arm and couldn't sleep because of the pain YOU never had to see the person you look up to the most slowly spiral down a dark path, YOU never had to force-ably leave your family because it literally blew up *McCree Starts to cry tears running down his face* And you never had to see your lover walk out on you behind a misunderstanding  So don't sit there and tell me you had to suffer over one tragic event in your life.

Hanzo: M-McCree..... I didn't know

McCree thats because you never asked but i didn't mind because i love you and wanted to help you with a smile on my face despite my hardships, anxiety, and stress.  *McCree leans down and kisses him, his eyes widen as he starts to cry too.* 

[Hanzo screams out in pain mccree gets up off him and crouches down beside him and holds his hand as he watches hanzo start to sweat and grab his chest.  Moira walks back in the room]

McCree: Moira whats wrong with him?

Moira: Good you triggered him now i can conduct my experiment even further.

McCree: What the hell do you mean!?

Moira: I was testing to see if the injection i gave him stabilized, but due to emotional trauma that im assuming you caused must have made him lose control.

McCree: Control of what.

Moira: His emotions and ability to think straight, *puts her fighting gear on* And you might want to move. 

[Hanzo's eyes starts to glow white as red markings appear across his face. His body begins to grow and change blue horns growing from his head, teeth sharpen, his tattoo changes into the mark of a demon.]

McCree: Hanzo

McCree: Hanzo.... (this form i thought zenyatta got rid of it.)

Hanzo:  MMMMCCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!