StOrY tImE

Itz storytyme! What happened was that my mom told me to shower, but I was watching K-pop stuff and KnB crack videos so I just stayed there. 30 minutes later she busts into my room while I was listening to music and she drags me off of the bed while I was coughing mad crazy (cuz I am sick and laughing and when I laugh, I cough nonstop). I still had my phone and headphones on and I was trying to come back to my room because I knew where she was dragging me to. We reach to her bathroom and she corners me near the toilet. I'm like Tf u doin? This is harassment! Anyway I smack her hands off of me while she was trying to grab my phone. Instead she grabbed my glasses and walked out to put my glasses on the table outside of the bathroom. This is when I decided to make a run for it back to my room. I wanted to get my clotges and put my phone to charge because it was going to die. I reach my room and close the door and when I went to lock it but she pushed the door open. I wasn't going to go down without a fight so I started to push the door closed and I think I was hurting her but my foot got tired because I was pushing off of my bed. She over powered me and went for my phone. I think she thought that I ran back here to go back on my phone but she was wrong. Anyway she grabbed my phone withyhe headphones and went to the living room. She placed ir in her bad and was heading to the door because she was going out. I pulled her back and went looking for my phone. I found my phone and went back to my room. I closed the door and put it to charge and got my clothes. I looked at her with a glare and went to shower. I just finished showering. This started around 6:25. Its now 7:17 and it took me like 15 minutes to write this because I was trying to remember what she was trying to take off of me. It probably wasnt my phone but I remember that it she took off my glasses because that's when I ran for it. Anyway I forgot to add that I punched my brother in the gut while he was watching my mom take my phone and he was laughing so I shut him up. Okie that's it bye!