New Kid In School

MusicgirlXD
Storytelling
Prompt: New Kid In School
Time Limit: 30 minutes
Character(s): Mari, Sarah (OCs)

Mari walked up to Willburg Highschool. She observed all the small details in courtyard of the school. "Candy wrappers, uneven bushes, stone pathway. This school is like a normal school. Nothing like my old school." Mari thought while shivering at the thought of her old school. As she shook the thought of her old school out of her mind a boy ran past her and almost knocked her over with all her supplies in her hands. "Jeez so rude." Mari scoffed. Mari contiued walking toward the gates of the school. As she entered she heard a faint sniffle. Mari observed the area she was in and found an old janitor's closet that had the same sniffles that she heard before. "Should I open it?" Mari questioned. Mari reached her hand out to the cold and rusty door knob. Her fingers were shaking.

*Ring Ring*

"Shit I'm going to be late for my first day here. But someone's crying in there. I can't just leave them in there." Mari argued with herself. After standing there for a few minutes after the bell rang she decided that she would sacrifice getting her new schedule amd being late for class to comfort the poor crying student that was in there. She slowly opened that janitor's closet to find a girl in there crying her heart out silently. Mari entered the janitor's closet without making a sound. "Hey are you alright? What's wrong?" Mari asked while trying to comfort the girl. The crying girl immediately lifted her head towards Mari. She began to talk after 2 minutes. "W-who are y-ou? *sniff*. Please don't hurt me. *sniff* I don't want a-anything to do w-with you. I'm sorry. I'm sirry. I'm sorr-" the girl begged. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you so please stop apologizing. Now may you tell me why you're crying?" Mari asked with a smile. "A-ah. I'm crying because I-I'm *sniff* scared. Of the new girl. All the other new girls that came to this school a-always bully me. I hope I don't *sniff* run into her." The girl prayed. "My n-name is Sarah." Sarah added. "*sigh* I'm sorry but its too late. You already ran into her and she's standi g right in front of you and you're talking to her right now. I won't hurl of bully you I promise you Sarah. And my name is Mari." Mari promised Sarah. "W-wait your the new kid? Ah okay. It makes sense because I've never seen your face before haha. Well okay, nice to meet you Mari. I finally have a friend!" Sarah cheered. "Likewise Sarah." Mari smiled at Sarah while exiting the closet. Despite being late Mari was happy that she met a new friend. Mari swore that she will let no one hurt her new friend. Never. Not after what happened at her old school.

Lol I think I'm done. This sounds like an actual book, so I might make another book out of this. Lol probably not since I already have a lot of books that I'm working on. But this might be continued if you guys want it to be continued. Lol I hope I win! Byee! (P.S. I'll post my challenges later for the 30 day anime challenge. Sorry I got lazy yesterday so I didn't do day 15, but you'll get it later) Lol we still have like 6 minutes left. Lol byee!