NEW STORY!!!

Okay so remember when I Said that I created a new story called New Lives? Well I'm creating another story that has three celestial mages. The difference is that New Lives has Lucy, Juvia, Gajeel, Jellal, and Wendy being the main characters. In the new story it has the three celestial mages. It's called Weak. I'll give you the description:

What happens when you mess up? When you mess up badly and your nakamas hate you and disrespect you? That's what happened to the three most awesome, strongest, and well known celestial mages. Now what happens when they disappear? Do you forgive them or not? Now that they're gone what do you do? You feel guilt or happiness? That's what happened to everyone in Fiore and Magnolia. What happens when they are thought to be dead, but they're not? And what's worse you must fight them, but you loved them? Now you face real pain. However, this causes the most dangerous person alive to join forces to the most evil person alive. Now they must join forces to defeat them. Will you join them?

Disclaimer: I don't own most of the characters (Lucy, Yukino, Hisui, Natsu, Sting, etc). They belong to Hiro Mashima. (Luna, Grace, Stella, Roy, Kacey, Kori, etc are my characters). I only own the idea of the story. Hope you enjoy! ;)

That's it. I won't publish the chapter just yet. I want to work on my current stories first. Thanks and hope you understand.