I Need Help Seriously...

So... um... I'm going to strait out say it. I'm really depressed and I'm doing self harm to myself. And I just lost interest in Fairy Tail so... I'm deleting this account.

HAHAHAHA!!! SO WORTH IT! I TRICKED YOU! Well maybe not but what total bull crap that is. Me? Lose interest in Fairy Tail? You got to be out of your mind! I said in the last chapter that my favorite anime IS FAIRY TAIL! Also the last thing i'll do in my life is delete this account! And self harm? Why would I do self harm when you all cheer me up with your amazing comments and books that you write. Now I know that self harm is bad and if it sounds like that I'm making fun of it then I'm really sorry. I know that people do self harm and if to you guys are one of those people that do self harm then please, stop. There is people that care for you. Even if it doesn't seem like it, there is. Wow I didn't mean for this to become so sad so quick. Anyway I do actually need help. So I've been thinking lately. If you read "Father, Mother, or Both" by yours truly then you go in the comments in one of the chapters you'll see that I do like Marco in real life. I won't say his last name, I don't want people trying to kill him. It is also really obvious because I based Nashi off of me. And she said that she liked Marco too. I've been thinking that maybe I should tell him my feelings. Or maybe I shouldn't. The last thing I want is for us to stop being friends. If he rejects me I'll be fine just as long as we stay connected as friends. Please I need your opinions! In the comments write #TeamConfess if you want me to confess or #TeamFriendsFoLyfe if you don't want me ruining our friendship by confessing so I'll just keep my feelings to myself. Thanks!