Day 23: Favorite Attack In Anime/Day 24: Scene That Most Shocked You In Anime

Day 23:

My favorite attack is Erza's Heaven's Wheel. The waythe swords just go wherever she wants is awesome. That is so cool. And if I had to choose another one I would say HINATA'S SPIKES IF THAT COUNTS. HINATA'S SPIKES ARE AWESOME AND WITH KAGEYAMA'S ACCURATE TOSS IT COULD BEAT ANYTHING IF THEY PERFECT IT MORE! I BELEIVE IN THEM! THEY WILL BECOME THE BEST IN JAPAN!

Lol guys follow my weird cousin that went to Six Flags with me! She is planning to make a story but I'm not going to spoil it and she is also unsure she wants to make it but she has a good plot for it! Follow her Geekgirl88.

Day 24:

When Kuroko came up with the Vanishing Drive thing. That was so surprising and I didn't know how he did that, but he did. Ans it works. I'm still on season 2 sadly, but they are going to the winter cup. Obviously. Anyway how the hell do you do that??? I will never know. Anyway with this move he can beat anyone. Lol now please Wattpad let me publish this. You wont lwt me publish the other one so punish this one!

Day 23 is in this one because, the original page that day 23 was on wouldn't publish for some reason so I put it together with day 24. Enjoy!